Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Beginner

Send a message via ICQ to jfig24 Send a message via AIM to jfig24 Send a message via Yahoo to jfig24
Default Weather in the Western Carribean next week...

I checked Weather.com, and it looks like most of the places we will be stopping (Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya) next week will have temperatures in the 90's and showers or scaterred thunderstorms. What can we expect on average? Rain, then clearing, and hot temperatures or rain most of the time? I was afraid to travel during this time because of the chance of bad weather, but it would really suck if it rains all the time. I'd love to see the sun at least a couple of days.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
caribbean, carribean, cruising, forecast, weather, week, western