Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Glory Aft Cabin 6485

Has anyone been in this cabin??? Was it loud, a long walk from the stairs??? Did you enjoy it??? How far from the laundry room??? Thanks
[img]http://www.cruisemates.com/countdown.php?month=11&year=2011&day=30&hour=16:00[img]Carnaval Freedom
Sponsored Links
Old October 13th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I had an aft cabin on Glory, forgot the actual cabin #, but never a problem with noise from inside or outside. The laundry room was more mid-ship, so a little walk there and they were on every other floor, so it may be on your deck or above/below.

The walk to the stairs/elevators was mid-ship as well, but not a terrible long walk. Enjoy that cabin.

Message Boards Moderator
Old October 15th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Passenger

Hi Potter

We sailed on the Glory in Aug 2005 and our AFT Cabin #6489 (which is two cabins away) was absolutely the best. I can't think of any negatives associated with these types of cabins other than the balcony area had a tendency to get a little hot while the ship wasn't moving. As for noise or any other irritating sounds, there were none. Plus, with a short walk to the elevators or stairs we were only a couple decks from the AFT dining areas. If I recall correctly, the laundry room was located on the starboard side of the ship and relatively close to our cabin. I did take some movie clips from the balcony and I will share them with you if we can determine how I can get them to you. The bottom line is that we were extremely pleased with our choice of the AFT cabin. I hope that your experience is just as pleasant.
Sensation 10/2002
Majesty of the Seas 4/2003
Glory 8/2005
Miracle 8/2006
Imagination 8/2007
Destiny 11/2007
Valor 7/2008
Victory .