Old October 27th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Beginner

Default Carnival versus RCCL/Princess

I am considering booking a new year's cruise on the Carnival Victory but I thought I would check here first for some advice. My wife and I will be travelling with our 14 year old daughter and we have previously sailed on the Grand Princess, Voyager of the Seas, and Explorer of the Seas. I think the Carnival Victory is smaller than the ships we have been on. My question is, having only sailed on bigger ships on Princess and RCCL, will we notice any significant differences between the ships we've been on and the Victory and/or Carnival versus RCCL or Princess? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Old October 31st, 2006, 03:40 PM
Beginner

I thought I would try and re-post this and see if anyone could help. Any information would be appreciated!
Old November 1st, 2006, 12:31 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to AmazingAngel

Hello there,
I have been on two cruises before the Carnival Liberty and carnival Victory. The Victory was my very first cruise and let me tell you she is a wonderful ship. Easier to get around compared to the Liberty. I haven't been on any other cruise line but the teen program on the Victory is great. My 13yr old loved it. We were debating on going on the Victory in January but opted for the Carnival Glory instead. In my opinion I think you will like the ship have fun on what ever cruise you decide to do.
Old November 1st, 2006, 02:30 AM
Passenger

I have been on carnival and rccl and prefer carnival. I thought the food on Carnival was much better ( delicious) and the atmosphere more upbeat. IMHO. All in all a cruise is what u make of it. Cruising is just plain fun no matter what ship u are on!!! Have a great time.