Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to punk
Default Quick & Short review on Miracle (more to come)

Well, my first week back in reality was very chaotic and I still haven't done my review, but I wanted to post a couple things before tomorrow as I know skymaster is setting sail!!
FIRST let me say dont miss the Beatles tribute show - ours was on Friday and it was definitely wonderful!
The comedians were great - my favorite was Percy Crews 2 - he was hilarious and even his 'adult' show was not offensive!
Everyone at our table except me had the lobster (I'm not big on seafood) and loved it - my husband who eats it every chance he gets, said it was the best he'd had and when our waiter came for our dessert order DH said I want more lobster and guess what? he got it!
In Belize, We did the cave tubing with yhony as i mentioned and he will take you even if you didnt book previously as long as he has room! WOnderful person and has a great crew working with him! Buy some cashew wine at the liquor store in port - if you dont, you'll wish you had! I've googled my fingers bloody and can't find it anywhere!
If you go to play ''whats in the bag'', make sure the person you pick as your 'runner' is fast and in GOOD shape! It's a blast but very exhausting for the runner!
We sat on the upper level for dinner, table 352 - if anyone sits near there please please keep an eye out for Bertram Joseph - he was our waiter and a truly great guy - if you can please tell him hello from "trouble" and I miss him terribly!
Our hostess, Nela, is a wonderful soul, she is coming to stay with us when she leaves the ship next month before she heads home to Bosnia - say hi to her from the ''superman group" - my brother dressed as superman for the halloween party!
I'm sorry it took me so long to write anything (and not much at that) but I'm online tonite and if you have any ?s skymaster (or anyone else) I'll be happy to help!!
Happy Sailing!!!
October 2006 Carnival Miracle
October 2009 Carnival Legend
[/
Sponsored Links