Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to tikilove81 Send a message via Yahoo to tikilove81
Default Questions on Embarking

I just have a question. We have a large group going with us (over 23 cabins) and since only some of us were past guests some of the cabins are mixed with different families. My question is do we have to wait for everyone in our cabin to check in?? Thanks In advance!
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Admiral

Unless each of you have your own ticket in just your name, you will need everyone named on that ticket to check-in together.

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08
Old December 5th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to tikilove81 Send a message via Yahoo to tikilove81

Well I have the funpass..... We are all arriving at different times and one is a minor with another family. Am I going to have to sit and wait for all of them???
Old December 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikilove81
Well I have the funpass..... We are all arriving at different times and one is a minor with another family. Am I going to have to sit and wait for all of them???
"Speed up the check-in process

Welcome! As a Carnival guest, you have the convenience of expediting your check-in process by registering for your cruise in advance, while also satisfying Department of Homeland Security requirements. Once you have completed the information and printed a FunPass, simply go through a document verification check after you arrive at the cruise terminal. It's that easy!"

"All guests in your cabin must provide the required information in order to obtain a FunPass. Online registration is available until the day before sailing. Taking a few minutes now will let you start enjoying your long-awaited cruise that much sooner."

"Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. Even though a guest has completed registration using FUNPASS, it is still the responsibility of the guest to bring all required travel documents."

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08