Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Passenger

Default San Juan nightlife?

Hey all! We are cruising in April on the Victory (our 5th cruise--all with Carnival). Just wondering if anyone has been to San Juan at night and has any advise on what bars or nightclubs we should go to? My husband was thinking Senore Frogs? Any input anyone?
Thanks!
8)
Sponsored Links
Old December 30th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Admiral

Parrot Club in the old is nice
Old January 2nd, 2007, 02:46 AM
Beginner

There are several in old town San Juan that are nice. Just make sure you have time. Some of Carnivals ships arrive in San Juan in the late afternoon early evening and then depart late that night.

And then to add to the frustration those Carnival photographers insist on taking a photo of every single passenger when they disembark in San Juan and it creates long lines and frustrations.

We didnt book a cruise to have our photo taken and then pay 15.00 for it.

Okay Im done ranting.....those photographers are what I dont like about Carnival.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Passenger

Thanks both. We only have from 5pm to midnight so it will probably be tight but we'll see about hitting Old Town. I agree about the photagraphers but I just fly by them saying "no thanks" (with a polite smile of course). Any specific bars that are really hopping (for us young 30-something year olds)?
Old January 6th, 2007, 09:39 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to Chyna

I have been twice and did the Parrot Club for dinner both times and loved it. Then we walked down the street to Senor Frogs, we all enjoyed both. Everything is in walking distance from the ship, enjoy!