Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2007, 03:28 PM
Passenger

Default Cruisemates Group Cruise 4-26-08

I just booked this cruise and have some questions. I was just wondering how much more choppy the Atlantic is than the Caribbean. I was also wondering if anyone knows how the weather may be at this time of year. Since there is 9 sea days we were just wondering if we would be able to lay by the pool. We have been over the Caribbean, but never the Mediterranean.
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Welcome aboard Clayfan.. you've joined what already appears to be a great group!

Weather is of course unpredicatable. But I can tell you the last time we did a spring crossing from Florida to Europe, we had gorgeous weather, and amazingly seas as calm as a bathtub all the way across. Can only hope we get the same next year... but nothing is gauranteed with weather.

I don't recall a day where it wasn't warm enough to sit out by the pool and enjoy last time. Again.. can only hope we get a repeat.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old January 31st, 2007, 05:40 PM
Admiral

I'm excited about this cruise. My dad lived in Maderia Island until he was 17 years old then became a US citizen. I have been to Maderia once 20 years ago but know all about the food and culture. I booked this cruise because of the excellent price, the wonderful cruisemates group and because the first stop after the crossing in Funchal, Maderia Island. Funchal is the captiol city of Maderia Island. Here is a picture of Santana another city in Madiera. I posted this picture on the people section of cruismates.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994