Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM
First Mate

Default teenager 14 - ok to join in older teen activities (15-17)?

If you have been on a carnival ship with a 14 year old, they have some leeway and allowed a 14 year old to join in the 15-17 festivities? Please respond with your experience
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2007, 05:25 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

My 15 year old went to the first meeting to meet the kids. After that, they did things on their own. He wasn't thrilled with the teen activities and I don't think the others were as well. Things may have changed since then. If they have, someone will give us the update. Anyway...I'm not sure how strict they are on the age thing, but I don't think he will have a problem meeting and hanging out with kids in that age group.

Melodu
Old February 21st, 2007, 05:39 PM
First Mate

Thanks Melodu - but I was asking if people with kids UNDER 15 were able to have their kids join the 15-17 group instead of hanging with thge 13-14 group.
Old February 21st, 2007, 05:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

Sorry....I was just trying to say, if the age requirement was upheld in the teen club, chances are the majority of the kids ages 15-17 will be doing things on their own, and if your son/daughter wanted to join them, it probably wouldn't be a problem. I truly do not know if Carnival is strict on the age requirements for the teen club activities. Hopefully someone can help you with this.

EDIT

Even though I thought your response was a little curt, I did a search on the teen board and on December 10, 2006,

Liltennischick09 said

Quote:
i went on carnival when i was 14 and i hung out in the teen club with 17-18yr olds they dont check lol have fun!
Hopefully this will help you and your teen.

Melody