Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Jean Chigas
Default Red Carpet Inn Ft. Lauderdale day b-4 cruise

Has anyone stayed here? Booked it for 3/16/07, cruising 3/17/07 on Liberty. Price was very low compared to others (wonder why) they offer airport pick-up and trans. to port. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all for the great tips and info on this site!
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Red Carpet Inn Ft. Lauderdale day b-4 cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Chigas
Has anyone stayed here? Booked it for 3/16/07, cruising 3/17/07 on Liberty. Price was very low compared to others (wonder why) they offer airport pick-up and trans. to port. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all for the great tips and info on this site!
Last year I stayed there. When I booked it, I too wondered "why is it cheaper ?" The other motels were in excess of $100, this one under.
Hopefully you will have better experiences than I did. The airport pick-up van forgot to pick me up, so I called a second time after quit a wait. The front deck staff were less than impressive. The only place to eat within walking distance was "Nick's " bar and grill which wasn't that nice. However the motel DID deliver the transportation to the ship as promised.
Look at it this way...It's ONLY one night and just think the next night will be a huge improvement...you will be on the ship.
Please don't let me discourage you. You will be fine, but you MIGHT need to nag them a bit. Hopefully they are under new management by now. 8)

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">