Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2007, 03:11 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Valor - Anybody just get off the boat?

I was looking in the review sections and it looks like the last one for the Valor was in November. I was hoping I might coverse with someone who has been recently as the last month or two.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
Beginner

-? Hi first time cruiser! I was on the Valor the week of Feb.4-11, 2007.
We had a great time, but the first day at sea made me alittle sick. After that, all was well. Just think, no cell phones ringing when you're in a nice restaurant. The food is simply the BEST! But if you're on a budget, keep an eye on your drinks coz' they add up quicker than you think! It's neat to go into port and see festive people dancing, but watch your wallets just in case. Don't let strangers con you into showing you around, they only want money........ The Valor is a lotta fun. Make sure you go to the Ivanhoe theater in the evenings. The shows are really good. Got any questions, give a holler. I'd love to do it again, and you can bet it will be a Carnival. I'd like to try the Miracle, but after the Valor, I just might do it again. I took the Western Carribean, but next time I'll try the Eastern.

Enjoy!!!! Lorrie
Old March 7th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Passenger

What were your thoughts on the piano bar?