Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Pride Category 11 Suite

My daughter and I are doing mexican riviera end of March and just got our travel docs today. Carnival upgraded us from an 8b to a category 11 suite for no extra cost because they needed our cabin for a group. We were booked upper deck mid ship and now have the suite on upper deck but it is in the very back of the ship. Altho I'm thrilled for the upgrade, am kind of concerned about location. Anyone have experiences with back of the ship cabins? Is there more motion than mid ship?
Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Passenger

There is more motion at the back, but I would not be to concerned. AFTER THE SECOND DAY YOU WANT NOTICE ANY MOTION AT ALL.

By the way, the Pride is my favorite ship and the suites on the Pride are extra nice.

Enjoy the upgrade!

[Holiday '86 & Holiday '92; Caribe '90; Imagination '95; Seaward '97; Sensation '99; Fascination (Millennium Cruise) '00; Carnival Triumph '01; Carnival Pride '02; Paradise '03 (Smoke Free); Carnival Glory '04 (+3 extra Hurricane Days) & Carnival Glory '05; Inspiration '05; Carnival Mirical '06; Elation '06; Carnival Spirit (HAWAII) '07; Imagination '08; Glory '09; Carnival Freedom '10 & '12; Carnival Fantsey '10 & '11 & '11: NEXT Carnival Breeze 6/13]