Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Passenger

Default *****Carnival Liberty 6/3/07***** Who's going?

My husband, 3 kids(17,14,7) and my parents will be going. I looked for an existing thread about this cruise, but could not find one. After 14 pages, I decided I might as well start a new thread We are all very excited and can't wait until June!
Sponsored Links
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:24 PM
Passenger

My family of 5, hubby, myself, and kids 9, 12, and 17 will be there. First cruise for the 12 and 17 year old. We're all very excited. We've booked our excursions and I'm starting to make my "taking this with me" pile.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:58 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to diazmayra
Default We are on the same boat!!!

I am so excited that I finally found some one else who will be on the same 06-03-07 Liberty cruise with me. I am going along with my husband, my son age 5, my mom, my 2 sister’s age 15 & 22 my best friend & her sister age 14 & my mom's boy friend. This is our first cruise & we are so excited. I can’t wait.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 03:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

MEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
We are going (DH and I) for the continuation of our honeymoon from December
Raina

*Liberty 6-3-07
*Fascination 7-30-07

Triumph 12-16-06 (Married on the ship!)

Imagination 10-05 (*two extra days at sea due to Hurricane Wilma...YAY!)
Old March 22nd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Passenger

I am so glad to see that there will be kids my kids' age on the cruise. They are so excited! We have also booked our excursions. Freeport will be a beach day. We will be going on the submarine in Grand Cayman and possibly the turtle farm. Costa Maya, we will be going to Chacchoben.
Old March 23rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
Beginner

I am so glad to see others on this cruise posting on CruiseMates!! I will be there with my mother. It will be our first trip together and her first cruise .... first flight .... first shuttle ride ....!! If you see a 40ish woman pleading with her 70ish mother to please get on the plane . . you'll know it's me
Old March 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Passenger

70 Days to go!!!!!! Are we ready yet?We got back from spring break this week and now all we can think of is the upcoming cruise. We have done a lot of the shopping for it already, but still need get some things. By the way, does anyone know how many formal nights there are? Some sources say one and others say two.
Old March 25th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Beginner

We will be there, myself, DW and son age 18 this is his gradation present from his mom and me
Old March 25th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Passenger

Well that's a very nice present. My son is hoping for a trip to Vegas or Mexico for his graduation next year. We'll see what happens between now and next year Welcome to the group!
Old March 26th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Passenger

acromom: We're doing the Freeport beach day also. I've done that one once before with my youngest daughter. It was a lot of fun. Nice day on the beach. We're doing the jet ski type things in Grand Cayman and then some shopping. Not sure about Costa Maya. We may even stay on board most of the day, just take a quick trip through the port shopping area.
Old March 27th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Beginner

He had his choice of cruise or hawaii and since we went to hawaii last year
he chose the cruise. This will be our fourth cruise and first on carnival.
We are excited about trying carnival. I think it will be a blast and
Thanks for the welcome to the board acromom
Old March 28th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink1963
acromom: We're doing the Freeport beach day also. I've done that one once before with my youngest daughter. It was a lot of fun. Nice day on the beach. We're doing the jet ski type things in Grand Cayman and then some shopping. Not sure about Costa Maya. We may even stay on board most of the day, just take a quick trip through the port shopping area.
Near Costa Maya there are beautiful beaches in the little town of Majahual. You can eat right on the beach and enjoy a nice relaxing day. If you enjoy watersports, there are several small establishments that offer a variety of activities. You may also want to visit some of the historical sights such as the Mayan Ruins.
Old March 29th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Passenger

We are going on this ship also! Me and my 2 sons who are 17 & 14. Then we have 2 other moms with kids who are 15, 13, 17, & 18. Lot's of teenagers! haha! Can't wait. We are doing the stingray trip in Grand Cayman for sure. Not sure yet what would be best in Costa Maya and Freeport.
Old March 29th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Passenger

we are going with 5 teens but not until 7/29. I expect you all to write reviews.
Old March 29th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Passenger

It looks like there are a lot of teenagers in this cruise. My 14 yo and 17 yo can't wait! By the way, I found out there are two formal nights on this cruise. One is on Monday and the other on Thursday.
Old April 17th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Beginner

Hi all!! I am a newbie at the website.. we are also going on this cruise --- with two girls 13 and 9. I am happy to see lots of people with kids their ages will be there!!
Old April 17th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Passenger

We booked the Freeport- Peterson Cay/Kayak excursion. Anyone else doing this one? I booked it from Carnival directly. My boys can't wait either!
Old April 18th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Beginner

Hi all! I'll be on the Liberty for that sailing. It's going to be a girls only trip for a friends daughters high school graduation. It'll be me, my friend and her 3 daughters (18, 22, 24)It sounds like a lot of fun. What is everyone doing in Freeport? That seems to be the only place we're having a problem deciding what to do. We're doing the ruins tour with David and Ivan in Costa Maya, and in Grand Cayman we're going to be on the go constantly. We're doing Stingray City, The Trolley Roger, and the Seaworld Explorer Semi-Submarine. We're trying to please everyone so we're going to be busy.

Acromom, nice to talk to you again. It sounds like we both spend alot of time on cruise boards.
Old April 19th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Passenger

Acromom, Are your 14 and 17 year olds boys or girls? I have 2 boys that are 14 and 17. I saw that you are from Orlando. I live in Lake Placid and go to Orlando a lot. My brother lives in Windemere at Keenes Point.