Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Disembarkation Question

Hi,

Does anyone know if Carnival has any agreement with any of the airlines to take luggage from the cruise port to the airport after it has cleared customs? I know that some of the cruiselines have started doing this again with selected airlines in selected ports.

I will be disembarking from the Liberty, Port Everglades, and flying with American. It would be great to get rid of the luggage and not have to worry about it in order to spend some time at Riverwalk.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Last time I cruised out of Miami, we were able to check-in when flying American Airlines at the pier, but haven't heard if they do that in Ft. Lauderdale yet.

Message Boards Moderator
Old March 25th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Familiar Face

Thank you Donna
Old March 25th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Passenger

Hi Donna - We too are flying AA out of Miami. Checking in at the pier sounds like a neat option. Can you explain a little how it works? Check-in luggage taken right at the pier?
Old March 26th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Dz,
After you collect your luggage and go through customs, you'll find AA right there at the pier. You can get your boarding passes and check-in luggage. They did however, charge $10 per person to do that, but then you were all ready to go once you arrived at the airport.

Message Boards Moderator