Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Familiar Face

Default Liberty Panorama Deck Cabins

Has anybody had a balcony cabin on Panorama Deck on the Liberty? I had a balcony guarantee but decided I wanted to select my cabin now, and when I called to change to a category 8B they upgraded me to Panorama at no additional cost. Sounded good at the time, but now I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Checking the deck plans, it looks like the cabin might be under the Sauna or Steam Room (or close to being under one of them). What are the cabins on Panorama Deck like? Are the balconies covered that high up (I thought I read a review somewhere that the higher balconies weren't covered - but that could have been a different cruiseline). What about laundry facilities - are there any on Panorma Deck? If not, how far away are they (wouldn't want to have to go down to Veranda and to the other end of the ship just to iron some shorts)?
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

I had a balcony cabin on the Carnival Glory (same class as the Liberty) on the Panorama Deck two years ago. It was great. There was no noise from the Spa, plus you can go forward and look out over the bow of the ship on this Deck. It had very easy access to the pools and restaurants on the Lido Deck. The balconies are covered. I do not know where the nearest laundry facilities are. I don’t think there are any close.
Inspiration - June, 2007
Carnival Valor - May, 2007
Carnival Glory - August, 2005
Carnival Glory - April, 2004
Carnival Destiny - April, 2001
Carnival Destiny - April, 2001
Sensation - September, 2000
Paradise - June, 2000
SS Norway - May, 1996
Fantasy - November, 1993
SS Norway - May, 1993