Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Beginner

Default Excursions Carnival Virgin Islands

Just got back from LIberty 3/31/07. Bacardi tour was OK but not worth the $$, go during the day for free + taxi. You dont get to see factory, just small museum. St Thomas snorkel trip to St John on "SNEED" was the BEST time I have ever had, great crew, gorgeous snorkel & swim, rum and party all the way home. Virgin Gorda "the Baths" is a MUST DO. Bring snorkel and flippers, non flip flop beach shoes, crawl through the caves. Bring underwater camera as there was great snorkeling here as well. I was very impressed with LIberty: giant movie screen played concerts and movies daily, smiling staff and everything clean. Loved it all except for the unattended brats crawling over me in the hot tubs - there is a sign No one under 16 but no parents or security in sight to control it.
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Captain

St Thomas snorkel trip to St John on "SNEED" was the BEST time I have ever had

Donna recommended this excursion to us when we did St. Thomas in Dec. Like you, this was the BEST excursion we've ever done!!! Gorgeous day, scenic boat ride on Leylan Sneed, super crew, gorgeous beach at Trunk Bay, and limboed all the way back to port. Don't get no better than that! Even had time to take the skyride before returning to ship for late dinner seating. Anyone interested, it's called "5 Star St. John + Trunk Bay". Best $59 bucks I ever spent.
Glory (eastern) 12/2006
Destiny 01/2009