Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default SAVE @ $220 PP on the Freedom Transatlantic with CruiseMates

If you're looking at the Apr. 08 transaltantic sailing of the Carnival Freedom, you should take a peak at our CruiseMates Group Cruise on this ship.

Our pricing, in some cabin categories, is OVER $200 PP cheaper than are presently being offered by Carnival Cruise Line.... PLUS we offer extra amenities!

Check out all the info with the link below, and join over 100 CruiseMates already booked!!!!

http://cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruise/freedom08.cfm
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Beginner

What is the weather like crossing the Atlantic in April? Is it warm and sunny for sitting at the pool?
Old April 13th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

We last did an April transalantic crossing a couple of years back. It was my first crossing... and though nothing can be certain... I was shocked at how smooth the seas were (like a bathtub) all the way across. And we had fantastic weather.

Plus the first few days of this cruise are spent in the Caribbean, with a sea day and a stop in St Marteen, before we even begin to cross.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 25th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to emory11 Send a message via MSN to emory11 Send a message via Yahoo to emory11

Wish I had known before booking cabin. I will be cruising on my own and would have considered joining the group. Alas, I will be left to my own devices in meeting others, which shouldn't be a problem. This will be my 9th cruise on Carnival, over the years, all of which I have enjoyed.
Old June 25th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Administrator
Admiral

emory:

You can always check: You are far from the penalty phase before final payment.

I just want to point this out for anyone. If you find a better deal on a cruise, any cruise, you can always cancel and rebook, with another agent as long as it's BEFORE final payment.

However, there is no guarantee you will get the same cabin if you cancel and go with another agent for a lower price or better am entities.

If you are happy with your agent, cabin and price then by all means stay with your current booking. I'm not advocating jumping agents to save $50. That is usually never worth it. If you aren't then you can always look around.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me