Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Beginner

Default carnival freedom 5/1 Medit. - Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour

Hi to folks going on 5/1 Carnival Freedom Cruise:

Looking for one couple on the 5/1 Freedom cruise to join tour from Naples to Pompeii, Sorrento and Amalfi coast region. I have booked an 8 passenger tour ( Mercedes van) leaving dock at ~ 8 am, returning 5 pm to include 2-3 hour stop in Pompeii, and tours of Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi coast.

Total cost for tour is 450 Euros for 8 people ( already have 6 signed up). Tour guide at Pompeii is extra - 100 Euros. Pompeii mandates that their own tour guides be used.

If anyone is interested please email me ( melho84@comcast.net). Note: Naples is first port of call. We figured we would do a driven tour as we may be pretty pooped from the transaltantic flight, the prior day.

MindySue cabin number 7423

P.S. May also be looking to do the same for Cannes - going to Monte Carlo, Monaco, Eze, etc. This apparently is more expensive than a tour from Naples --- I got a quote of 600 Euros for 8 people. Have not booked this one . If anyone has a tour booked for this area and needs 4 more people, please let me know.
Sponsored Links