Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Beginner

Default cavetubing belize

cavetubing in belize with carnival or using ecotours.does carnival include lunch and how much?
Sponsored Links
Old May 4th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Moved to Carnival board in order to be seen by more people.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old May 4th, 2007, 11:58 AM
First Mate

Hi Hannahmatt,

We have been to Belize several times. In that particular port, I personally feel better taking the Carnival shore excursions. We were there with our teenage son in May 06 and did the Cave Tubing and Rainforest Tour through Carnival at a cost of $85 per person. The tour left at 8 a.m. and was supposed to take around 7 hours. It actually took a little longer than that. We got back close to sailing time. There was a meal included. We ate after the cave tubing. The lunch was at the cave tubing location in an open air type restaurant. There was a buffet line and he food was Belizian chicken, rice, beans, etc. I believe iced tea was included. If you wanted a diet soda or something different there was a charge of a dollar or so.

What ship will you be on? The cavetubing was a lot of fun. Enjoy your
cruise.

Sherrie
Ecstasy 12/12/09,Conquest 4/12/09, Conquest 4/19/09,Conquest 2/09, Pride 10/08, Ecstasy 1/08, Miracle 3/08, Miracle 4/08, Miracle 5/06, Conquest 12/08, Conquest 9/07, Conquest 4/07, Conquest 8/03, Destiny 5/05, Adv of Seas 5/05, Elation 12/04, Jubilee 4/03, Sensation 6/00, Celebration 5/93, Celebration 6/92,Holiday 5/92, Tropical 3/90, NCL--Windward, Skyward, Sunward
Old May 4th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Passenger

Try http://www.cave-tubing.com/ several people from our recent cruise used them and had nothing but good things to say. In fact they got a longer river run, cheaper and were back on the dock faster than the Carnival tour.
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Passenger

We went on CCL cave tubing 4 years ago with our then 9,11 & 13 year olds. We all enjoyed the trip but it was a little pricey for 5 of us. Anyway, the lunch was included. our fussy one ate very little. We just enjoyed the lunch for what is was - a very local experience.

Old May 5th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Another vote for cave-tubing.com. We used them this last March and had a fabulous time. Two caves ($45) instead of one that Carnival used. We also got to bypass the lines and got ahead of Carnival. Also we got to hook together and were helped through the caves where the Carnival (and other cruise line) excursions were left on their own to hand paddle their way through. No wonder that excursion took as long as it did - my arms would have dropped off.

We stopped for a $5 lunch on the way back and our cave tubing guys were also our servers. I have never seen so many meals served so quickly in my life! So much fun.

Highly recommend them! Oh - you had better like "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira because those boys sure do!

Kim