Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Beginner

Default Question about documents

We received our cruise documents today. We had originally booked one cabin on the Celebration, but were able to get two basically for the price of one. We have two teenaged daughters, 17 and 14. The PVP told us that he would put me in a cabin with one daughter, and hubby in the cabin with the other, on paper. Well, when we got our package today one of the cabins is booked in our daughter's name instead of mine. Since she is only 17, my husband called to make sure this wasn't going to cause us a problem when we get there in a month. The person on the phone assured him that as long as the cabins are side by side it won't be a problem. But I am so worried that this will prove to be wrong when we get there. Also, one of the Sign and Sail cards is in my daughter's name. Will we be able to change this to hubby's credit card when we get there? I am afraid it is going to be a big mess and cause all kinds of problems. Yes, I am a first time cruiser, as you all can probably tell.
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Rita,

You are fine. You in fact do not have your sign and sail cards yet. That will be done at the port, and at that time you can decide on what credit card. Remember if you do not want to have your children's card activated, you can have them turned off, so they are not able to buy anything.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old May 6th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Passenger

You will be fine - we have booked that same way for the past two years. This year we are going with a grup of high school graduates - leaving on the 19th. My daughter is across the hall from us and the room is showing her name as primary. You won't have a problem - when are you leaving?
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Beginner

Default Thanks!

We are leaving on June 7th. This is my daughter's high school graduation present. This is a first time cruise for us, so we are excited but nervous that we are going to forget something, or do something wrong! When those documents came with her name on them, I just knew some big burly guy was going to say, "Sorry she isn't 21. Next!"

We have decided to swim with stingrays in Nassau, but haven't decided on what to do in Freeport. Any suggestions?