Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Passenger

Default Excursions in Cozumel

I would like to know if when you arrive will there be more time slots for the shore excursions. my husband is going deep sea fishing and i am doing the horseback tour but we want to do something together after we get done around 1:00 but carvinal doesn't offer anything . can anyone help!!! thanks
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Hi Crystal,

I went and looked at your shore excursions, and I don't see anything you could do in the afternoon, after your excursions are over with.

I have never know any ship to add extras after the the cruise starts, but I guess it is possible. Let me point out a few things to you. After the excursions are over with, you most likely will be very tired. Maybe you could get cleaned up, get back off the ship, and do a little exploring, or eating, and people watching. You could, if you felt like it, take a cab to one of the beaches, and spend a few hours, or go to Dolphin Discovery.com and see about doing one of the dolphin experiences. Another good place to search for something to do, is Cozumelinsider. Jackie might could find you something organized to do.

Good Luck, and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old May 19th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Excursions in Cozumel

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal14
I would like to know if when you arrive will there be more time slots for the shore excursions. my husband is going deep sea fishing and i am doing the horseback tour but we want to do something together after we get done around 1:00 but carvinal doesn't offer anything . can anyone help!!! thanks
Hi, Crystal14,
The last time we were in Cozumel, we rented a car. You can drive at your leisure all around the island in just a few hours, stop at any of the several beaches, grab some lunch, it was very easy, inexpensive and allowed us to see more than we could on any of the excursions. Circle the island, stop and fill up the tank, and return the car at the end of the day. Return the car a little early and you will still have time to do some shopping, if you like. Cost us $45 plus about $5.00 in gas.

RCCL Monarch of the Seas 5/98
RCCL Majesty of the Seas 1/02
CCL Fascination 10/03
CCL Holiday 11/04
CCL Celebration 5/05
HAL Statendam 5/05
CCL Holiday Xmas/06
Crown Princess 10/07