Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Beginner

Default how much cash/s&s card

I was wondering the same thing about how much money to take. My cruise is also 4 days to Key West/Calica. And my husband has all the money I'm just going for the ride!!! So how will we do the S&S card. Will he have to pay double what is required to put on the card. And will it be on one account. And 4 both of us is $600-$700 enough to take.
Sponsored Links
Old May 25th, 2007, 03:49 AM
First Mate

Default Re: how much cash/s&s card

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNya_T
I was wondering the same thing about how much money to take. My cruise is also 4 days to Key West/Calica. And my husband has all the money I'm just going for the ride!!! So how will we do the S&S card. Will he have to pay double what is required to put on the card. And will it be on one account. And 4 both of us is $600-$700 enough to take.
If you are going to secure the S&S card with a credit card, then the amount of cash is lowered.

If you are going to secure the card with cash, there are specific minimum deposits, depending on the length of the cruise. I think the details are in your travel documents.