Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2007, 07:48 AM
Beginner

Default info on miracle stateroom

has anyone ever been in Miracle stateroom 6279? my travel agent booked it (we thought we were gettting a suite) it is in an odd place - right by the elevators. past experience is that this couldn't be a worse spot with crowds during port, dinner etc. it is a catagory 9 no pictures, no mention of it anywhere. it really worries me. any help would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2007, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Okay, I did some checking and here is your cabin pictures. I hope it works.http://community.webshots.com/user/kathy555105

It appears to be a mini suite. Larger than normal balcony, and by all accounts, the eleavators are very quiet. It is also very close to the things you might want to see and do.

If you have anymore questions, let me know.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

For any future trips when you are making reservation have the cruiseline site up in front of you on your computer, the ship and the deck layout. That way when a cabin number is given to you it can be looked up. That is what I always do. In fact I will already have chosen where I would like to be if that cabin is available. The last time we booked though there were only two cabins left period and the one we chose worked out fine. My husband was only one deck below the soft ice cream station in the aft section and it took him less than a minute to run up grab a cone and be back in the room. I think that was his favorite part of the trip.
It's probably not changeable this late but try if you're not happy with it. That's what those people are there for. If I have any questions I call. They want you to be happy if there is anything they can do about it
I think that the person who said the elevators were quiet is right and you are on the backside of them not where all of the noisy people are.
You'll have a great time.
Carnival Dream-Oct 2010-Eastern Caribbean
RCL Oasis-May 2010-Western Caribbean
Carnival Fantasy-April 2010-Mexico
HAL Ryndam-Sept 2009-Alaska
Carnival Holiday-May 2009-Cozumel
Carnival Celebration-April 2008-Key West, Nassau
Carnival Liberty-May 2007-Panama Canal
Carnival Miracle-Apr 2006 (1st for DH)- Mexico, Belize
Carnival Holiday-Feb 2005-Mexico
Carnival Fascination-Dec 2000-Nassau