Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Passenger

Default Cruise Pics/Photo Release

Confess: This was not my idea...I got these ideas from this Message Board and thought I'd pass it on again.

Cruise pics to me were just as important as any other vacation photos but better. I thought that the $20 price for an 8 x 10 cruise portrait was better than we can get a a photo studio! We had my daughter's Senior Portrait done locally earlier this year and there was a sitting fee by the hour, clothes changing fee, package pricing for more wallet sizes etc., than we wanted, and inflated individual portraits.

The opportunity and several portrait backgrounds offered nightly on a cruise is a real deal in my book in that the 5 x 7's, 6 x9's, and 8 x 10's are the same or cheaper than any of our local photographers without the extra fees. PLUS it was our one chance to get a pic of the entire family together (How many times was I NOT in our pictures?) and all dressed up without complaints! The professional photos were planned for in our cruise budget! Now we have a lovely family portrait sitting on our mantel plus the wonderful memories along with it to boot.

Further, I emailed Carnival and within days they emailed me back with a photo release...I took a copy of the release to Walgreen's and was able to duplicate the cruise 8 x 10's into any size I want for less than $3! There's more photo-bang for my buck!
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thank you so much for posting this. We just got back from our cruise.
We had a lot of family that went with us and so some of us bought differend pictures and we wanted to see if we could get them copied.
So now I will email Carnival and get the release form. Tahnks again.

June 2007 Fantasy
December 2008 Fantasy
Old June 19th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello,

When we were married there were only 7 of us there for the ceremony. Then we took off for the honeymoon cruise. My DH wore his wedding suit and I wore the dress again for formal night and we have the most beautiful pictures from the cruise. We bought pictures for us and some for my family. The staff was great and since you can pose with any background you are sure to get just what you want!

Deni