what do they provide in the standard Ocean View rooms? Do they provide daily little supplies of shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste?
I'm travelling with carry on luggage only and it would hep if I didn't have to bring these if they provide them. If they don't have them in your room, can you request them for free? Thanks!
NOTE: added on 7-5-06:
1. Is there a huge movie screen where they show movies on deck?
2. On what floor is the hair salon and what is it near? I don't see it on the carnival.com floor plans.
3. Which decks have a bow or stern area where passengers can watch as the ship leaves or enters each port? I want to get photos coming and going from each port.
4. Have you been able to take good photos through your Outer View cabin window of islands as you pass them or ports as you are approaching?
5. Does the Main deck (I'm in M118) have a deck that I can go out on to take photos?
6. Has anyone had the salon do a French Braid and how much did it cost?
Also, how long did it take? I may have them do that for me on Formal Night. We dine at 5:45 and I would probably make a 4:30 appointment.