Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle1959
I bought 2 Cobra 10 mile walkie talkies on Saturday so the few times my son and I may be separated (i.e. he's at a teen program and I'm relaxing in a quiet corner soimewhere, writing or reading) I can keep tabs on himi and if he needs me, he can immediately reach me.

leaving notes in the room isn't a good option, as if your kid is in trouble they can't probably can't GET to the room!
Just a question out of curiosity. Don't you think doing this will embarrass your son when he is with others his age and mom starts 'breaker breaker' for him ?
Just a thought.
He wouldn't be embarassed, he has a cell phone so he's used to be checking in with him once a day after school. etc,

Truthfully, I'd rather have a son who is embarassed then one that I don't knwo where he is or who he is with. Again, he's looking forward to doing things we BOTH will enjoy for the most part and won't be running off very often with teen programs... he's sort of shy.
Old July 19th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Admiral

isn't that right!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.