Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Passenger

Default Question about Legend...

Can somebody help answer a question about the entertainment on the Legend? On my first cruise on the Miracle, the entertainment wasn't that great. Only about two nights of the Miracle dancers, one bad comedian and a terrible escape artist that laughed at his own jokes. On some nights there wasn't entertainment at all! On my second cruise (Glory) the entertainment was excellent! The dancers were topnotch and they performed many nights. There were multiple comedians that were very funny, and a pretty decent magician. Everynight was great!

What does the Legend have?

Carnival Glory - June '07
Carnival Miracle - Dec. '06
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

I was recently on the Legend cruise from 6/17-6/24 and we saw The Legends show which was spectacular! The stars were performing different "legends" i.e. James Bond, The Wizard, etc. Another show that we caught was The Jazz show......wow, it was awesome too! The dancers and singers were top notch! We were too busy doing other activities to see any more than two of the shows offered but I know if you at least see these, you won't be disappointed.