CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Conquest Cabin (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/337002-conquest-cabin.html)

Grandy July 28th, 2007 12:22 PM

Conquest Cabin

Our PVP suggested cabin 7447 at the back of the ship. Has anyone been in this cabin. I am concerned about the movement and noise. We sail in Sept.

Luanne Russo July 28th, 2007 03:56 PM

I just checked your location, and I would take it in a heart beat. Great location, easy to get to all the fun stuff, and the back of the ship view off your balcony is unbelievable.

Is this your first time on the Conquest?

Luanne

Grandy July 28th, 2007 08:28 PM

Luanne. Yes this is the first time on the Conquest. I am looking forward to it. We sailed on the Spirt in Nov to Mexico then again in May to Alaska. HoPe the Conquest is as nice as the Spirt. I have enjoyed your posting in the past. Would love to have a suite like you had sometime. We are sailing with friends and they are next to us in 7449. Our PVP said they were great cabins , so glad you agree. Should we be concerned about the weather? We booked the Dunn River Falls and Bamboo Beach excursion in Jamaica and the Stringray Sandbar in Grand Cayman. We are considering renting a jeep and driving around Cozumel on our own.
Again, really enjoy reading your posts. Thank you :D :D

honeybear197430 July 29th, 2007 12:00 AM

Pls let me know what the cabin is like, we have booked cabin 7451.....and pictures would be great. :D We do not go until Dec.

Luanne Russo July 29th, 2007 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandy
Luanne. Yes this is the first time on the Conquest. I am looking forward to it. We sailed on the Spirt in Nov to Mexico then again in May to Alaska. HoPe the Conquest is as nice as the Spirt. I have enjoyed your posting in the past. Would love to have a suite like you had sometime. We are sailing with friends and they are next to us in 7449. Our PVP said they were great cabins , so glad you agree. Should we be concerned about the weather? We booked the Dunn River Falls and Bamboo Beach excursion in Jamaica and the Stringray Sandbar in Grand Cayman. We are considering renting a jeep and driving around Cozumel on our own.
Again, really enjoy reading your posts. Thank you :D :D

You will love the Conquest. The only weather worries you should have is the dreaded Hurricane. LOL If you are not the type of people who scream if it suddenly comes down a shower or two, you should be fine. One of my memories of our first cruise, when I noticed everything, was people standing in line to get back on the ship, and it was raining. They happen to be in bathing suites at the time. They wanted money back because they got wet. :shock:

I agree with your excursions, except the Jeep idea, in Cozumel. Coz is a small island, which 2/3 of the beaches are undeveloped, and the water to dangerous to swim. (Bad currents) The rest of the island is easy by Taxi, which for a resort town is not that much. For Coz go to Dolphin Discovery.com or e-mail Sherri @ cozumelinsider.com Tell her Luanne from Texas sent you. She can give you lots of ideas on what to do, and can give you coupons for different things.

If I can help further, let me know.

Luanne