Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainEdwardJohnSmith
Lucky, let's help these guys build their numbers up............Spread out the word Gorgeous

You too Sandi, sweetie

Carolin, I apologize if I confused you with my previous post, Sunshine.
So you are indeed ready for your next cruise eh? We don't have anything planned, we usually just book and go, mostly within a matter of days.....

Ya around Bruisn Suzin? Cuz ya ned to go there too and get some guys/gals over here.

I'm doing my part next week, so, Sandi, make sure youare around

Morning Captain.

How are you today? What are you doing next week that I have to be around for?
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainEdwardJohnSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi149
Quote:
Lucky, let's help these guys build their numbers up............Spread out the word Gorgeous

You too Sandi, sweetie

So you are indeed ready for your next cruise eh? We don't have anything planned, we usually just book and go, mostly within a matter of days.....

Ya around Bruisn Suzin? Cuz ya ned to go there too and get some guys/gals over here.

Morning Captain.

Stick around and find out for yourself, sweetie!
Good Morning to you too, Sandi
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi149
Quote:

You too Sandi, sweetie

Morning Captain.

Stick around and find out for yourself, sweetie!
Good Morning to you too, Sandi
Ohhh a surprise.....I do like surprises......sometimes....!!!!!! Can't you give me a little bitty hint?
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetattoo
FYI, Captain...well, well, getting cozy very quickly with complete strangers using terms of endearment makes me a little uncomfortable..my name is Rose.
Hi Rose,
Sorry, I meant no harm.
I'll call you Rose then and it;s nice meeting you too.

Captain
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers
Hi ya Captain. Ahoy there matey.
Hiya Flowers,
Nice to see you around here, sweetheart!
Tell you friends to come on over!
Old August 11th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Admiral

Howdy, Captain! Welcome aboard! I'm a softie for a man in uniform! Also want to welcome luckycruzer! It's a nice group of people here, glad you could join us.
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old August 11th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Howdy, Captain! Welcome aboard! I'm a softie for a man in uniform! Also want to welcome luckycruzer! It's a nice group of people here, glad you could join us.
thank you for the welcome ready2gonow
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Want to issue a warm welcome to the Captain, and any of his mates who have joined us.

We always welcome newbies... whether new cruisers or new members of the CruiseMates community. And we can always use the opinions and experiences of long time cruisers to lend a hand passing on helpful info.

Just follow our very simple "rules of the CM road", and everyone is welcome at CruiseMates!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki
Want to issue a warm welcome to the Captain, and any of his mates who have joined us.

We always welcome newbies... whether new cruisers or new members of the CruiseMates community. And we can always use the opinions and experiences of long time cruisers to lend a hand passing on helpful info.

Just follow our very simple "rules of the CM road", and everyone is welcome at CruiseMates!

Thank you for the warm welcome Kuki.
Coming from the head honcho, that means a lot to me.
I might not be posting much this week with family visiting, I have to play tour guide to the Los Angeles area, so to speak.
But I have conctacted some friends who I know have already crossed over from the other site to pop in on a daily basis.
Thanks again for the welcome.

Captain

Happy cruising
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Passenger

Default Permission to board Capt?

Quote:
I am Captain Edward John Smith, aka the Captain. I have been a member for a while but have not posted much. I come from the cc cruise forums and will attempt to bring over some friends from that site to join in here.
Without bragging, my strong points are mostly matters related to booking last-minute cruises at cheap prices, I am also good at things related to the Mexican Riviera. If I can help on these topics/subjects, please by all means ask and I will answer when I know the answer. Controversial subjects such as jeans in the dining room, smuggling booze etc....those
I usually shy away from. From time to time I try to inject some humor in my threads/posts so if I do "hijack" or throw a thread off-topic, I apologize for that in advance, it's all done in good fun!
Happy cruising everyone [/b]
For those of you that don't know the Capt. you will find him to be informative and charming. Although I haven't seen it here yet he loves to refer to himself in the third person. I find his posts to be informative and entertaining. So take advantage of his knowledge and experience (minus that Titantic "issue"). You will find him to be an assett here!!
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Permission to board Capt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd627
Quote:
I am Captain Edward John Smith, aka the Captain. I have been a member for a while but have not posted much. I come from the cc cruise forums and will attempt to bring over some friends from that site to join in here.
Without bragging, my strong points are mostly matters related to booking last-minute cruises at cheap prices, I am also good at things related to the Mexican Riviera. If I can help on these topics/subjects, please by all means ask and I will answer when I know the answer. Controversial subjects such as jeans in the dining room, smuggling booze etc....those
I usually shy away from. From time to time I try to inject some humor in my threads/posts so if I do "hijack" or throw a thread off-topic, I apologize for that in advance, it's all done in good fun!
For those of you that don't know the Capt. you will find him to be informative and charming. Although I haven't seen it here yet he loves to refer to himself in the third person. I find his posts to be informative and entertaining. So take advantage of his knowledge and experience (minus that Titantic "issue"). You will find him to be an assett here!!
Permission granted K!

thanks buddy, those are some kind words.
I did reply to your other post.

On of these days, I'll make you walk the plank!

Hang around K and come post often, fill in for THE Captain (there you go, you wanted to hear in in the 3rd person! ) this week, I might not be on much.
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Permission granted K!

Hang around K and come post often, fill in for THE Captain (there you go, you wanted to hear in in the 3rd person! ) this week, I might not be on much.
Will do as I prepare for our Legend cruise next Sunday. Will try and pick up some last minute tidbits this week. Flying down to Tampa on Sat afternoon. Then off on the Legend for a week!!
Happy Cruisin all!
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
have a great cruise K, it's time for me to hit the road and go pick up some family members we have flyin into LAX in about an hour.
thanks for joining in K.

captain

Permission granted K!

Will do as I prepare for our Legend cruise next Sunday. Will try and pick up some last minute tidbits this week. Flying down to Tampa on Sat afternoon. Then off on the Legend for a week!!
Happy Cruisin all!
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Passenger

Default Hello, and thanks for the Welcomes to us converts

I've got 21 cruises under my lifevest, asst'd lines..and 12 booked. lv in 15 days..I can answer alot of Q's, but i don't do excursions anymore..so general ones ie: dining, dressing, services, Staff/crew, cabins, I will attempt to answer all I can..I also have done 20 land trips to europe.And planning a 23day one for April..done tour groups as well as on my own. I live in Florida..kinda near 4 ports..really don't have to fly. So..glad to be here
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Admiral

greetings Captain and to all those from the cc site. Welcome aboard! i occassionally post on the cc site as well. the people here at cruisemates are the greatest. my first cruise will be the 3ccc's cruise in april and i can hardly wait. i feel like a rookie with all you experienced cruisers. heck I AM a rookie.

Read and post cruise reviews