Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Beginner

Default Halloween Party on board

I'm sailing on the Legend in October (14th) and I was recently told that Carnival has Halloween parties onboard. Has anyone ever attended one of these parties? Do many dress for the occasion? My husband and I enjoy Costume parties, but we also do not want to be overdressed. Thanks for any replies.
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:54 AM
First Mate

I asked the same question here last week and got some good answers. Seems they have costume contests, decorated a bar as a haunted house, and have several Halloween parties scattered throuhout the ships. I'm looking forward to the festivities as we'll be on the Fantasy during Halloween.
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Beginner

I don't know how I missed your posting last week. I just went back and read it. Thanks for the info.