Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Beginner

Default Holiday August 18th

Checking to see all ppl on board.
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:10 PM
First Mate

We're going to be sailing on the Holiday on New Years Eve! Please post a review here when you get back and let us know how everything went. Is this your first cruise?

Free Cruise Clocks
Old August 15th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Beginner

I will inform. This will be my third cruise. However, its my first since i turned 21 and its just me and a friend going so it should be fun.
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Passenger

i just got back from sailing on the Holiday. it was my first cruise and it was a blast. the staff is amazing. look for Gave and Steve, the cruise directors.. they are so funny! must go to the shows. Have fun!!
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Passenger

My wife and I cruised on Holiday for our honeymoon in July. It was the first cruise for both of us and it was great! We are in the process of planning a Holiday cruise again. You will love it! I have absolutely no complaints about the ship or the service!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:51 PM
Passenger

We took our first cruise on Holiday first week in June 2007. This being our first ship we didn't have anything to compare it to. We took a 5 day cruise to Mexico. It was great vacation and the staff was wonderful. We have our two children with us; 10 and 12. Camp Carnival is NOT that great on this ship. With that said, both our boys had a GREAT time and we hardly seen our 12 year old during the days at sea.

It wasn't until we arrived at our first port did we realize just how small the Holiday is. We pulled into port next to a Spirit class ship, and let me tell you... WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

With all that said, it was a great vacation and we have already booked our second cruise on Miracle leaving November 7th for 8 days.

Have a great time on the HOLIDAY!!!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryrr
We took our first cruise on Holiday first week in June 2007. This being our first ship we didn't have anything to compare it to. We took a 5 day cruise to Mexico. It was great vacation and the staff was wonderful. We have our two children with us; 10 and 12. Camp Carnival is NOT that great on this ship. With that said, both our boys had a GREAT time and we hardly seen our 12 year old during the days at sea.

It wasn't until we arrived at our first port did we realize just how small the Holiday is. We pulled into port next to a Spirit class ship, and let me tell you... WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

With all that said, it was a great vacation and we have already booked our second cruise on Miracle leaving November 7th for 8 days.

Have a great time on the HOLIDAY!!!
You are now officially addicted to cruising
Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:10 PM
Passenger

Yes I am... and loving it!!!