Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Profile Question???

I was checking to see if I could view my e doc's on line. I booked thru vacations to go. I still can't see my e doc's but next to the word stateroom says 8300, the that mean that is the room we have??? If so that would be awesome!!!! Help I need to know. Thanks Lynn
[img]http://www.cruisemates.com/countdown.php?month=11&year=2011&day=30&hour=16:00[img]Carnaval Freedom
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2007, 06:02 PM
First Mate

If you booked a guarantee room, you won't know what room you're getting for sure until you are actually on board. Right now, at this moment, that is your cabin, however, it may, and probably will, change before sailing.

As far as viewing your cruise documents, I'm fairly certain that you can only view your cruise documents once final payment has been made. You can view the details of your reservation at anytime, however you can't get the actual documents you need at check in until the cruise has been paid in full.
Old August 15th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks, Our cruise has been paid for since March. We did book G. It would be great if that was our room!!! I am getting so excited!!!! Lynn
[img]http://www.cruisemates.com/countdown.php?month=11&year=2011&day=30&hour=16:00[img]Carnaval Freedom
Old August 15th, 2007, 07:00 PM
First Mate

If your room is paid for you may have to wait until the final payment due day to view the documents. For us we made payment on the day before the due date and the next day we were able to view our documents online. If you already paid it off, then my next guess is that you need to wait until the due date arrives before you can view the docs. Also, you may have to coplete your fun pass information so he documents have something to populate its information from. For us, much of the information on our docs was taken from the information we provided when we completed the fun pass checkin online.

Like I said earlier, even though a room has been assigned to you as of now, chances are it will switch before embarkation. We are booked for an inside 4 guarantee and our room is displaying as a 5A obstructed view. This would be great if we get it but were trying not to get our hopes up too high as it may change before we sail.

How long until you cruise?