Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Beginner

Default video help needed from 8/26 Legend Cruisers

Hello All,

I hope you all had a wonderful cruise as I did. Just loved it. One problem though. I ordered the Welcome Aboard Video and I just opened it and it is the Tours Video. My husband is in the Welcome Aboard video - "Dave from New Jersey" as he was called all week !!!!. He was is the first comedian show - he was the terrible one on the right trying to lip sync - NOT GOOD - but great ammo at the next family party - !!!!!

Also, if anyone has video of the crazy magician / comedian show my husband "Dave from New Jersey" () was also in that one - would love to get get tape of that as well. He was the one holding the bag and the comedian kept saying he was going to stab him. Again .

Will try to get a review on later, but I seriously had a wonderful time and can't wait to cruise again.

You can email me at kleibo@comcast.net if you can help me out - I hope so.

Thanks to you all in advance

Kathy
Sponsored Links