CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Sail & Sign for Return Cruiser (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/339300-sail-sign-return-cruiser.html)

brettsmom September 4th, 2007 11:40 PM

Sail & Sign for Return Cruiser

Is the Sail & Sign card different for return cruisers and first time cruisers?

Kuki September 4th, 2007 11:59 PM

Re: Sail & Sign for Return Cruiser

Quote:

Originally Posted by brettsmom
Is the Sail & Sign card different for return cruisers and first time cruisers?

They are a different color for repeaters.

RobRen September 5th, 2007 12:00 AM

Return cruises (at least 2nd time) get a gold sign & sail card, a past guest party with free drinks, and a carnival pin. I don't know what you get after 2 cruises but will hopefully find out soon.

troytautges September 5th, 2007 01:04 AM

On your first cruise, its the red, white, and blue colored card. On your second through ninth cruise its the gold sail and sign. Once you hit your tenth, the card changes to the silver platinum card.

cwr322 September 5th, 2007 08:42 AM

Yeah, we get Gold this time! :) Can anyone tell me for sure whether or not there is a Past Guest Party on a 5 day cruise, and if so, when is it?

Thanks,
Cathy

cutiecat September 5th, 2007 12:30 PM

There is a past guest party on 5 day cruises and longer, and you will get free drinks and a nifty Carnival pin of the ship you're currently on. It will probably be the night after the Captain's night-your room steward will leave you an invitation the night before.

cwr322 September 5th, 2007 12:40 PM

Great! Thanks for the quick response!

Cathy

priscilla anzaldua September 6th, 2007 09:25 AM

If I have only sailed on HAL, will I be given credit on my S& S on my Carnival cruise?

Kuki September 6th, 2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priscilla anzaldua
If I have only sailed on HAL, will I be given credit on my S& S on my Carnival cruise?

Yes. You'll be considered a repeat cruiser on any and all Carnival Corp. ships. If they don't pick it up themselves just stop by the Guest Relations Desk and they'll take care of it.

SUSAN CURTIS September 7th, 2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuki
Quote:

Originally Posted by priscilla anzaldua

Yes. You'll be considered a repeat cruiser on any and all Carnival Corp. ships. If they don't pick it up themselves just stop by the Guest Relations Desk and they'll take care of it.

Does that mean that my Princess cruise counts towards my 10 cruises?
Thanks

SharHite September 7th, 2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUSAN CURTIS
Does that mean that my Princess cruise counts towards my 10 cruises?

I wish!!! I already have 7 Carnival, 2 Princess, and 6 HAL. Oh well, with the cruises I have booked, I will soon be Platinum.