CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Who is Cruising This Week? Sept 18th -Sept. 27th (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/339898-who-cruising-week-sept-18th-sept-27th.html)

Luanne Russo September 17th, 2007 09:20 AM

Who is Cruising This Week? Sept 18th -Sept. 27th

Tell us about it. LOL

lumofny September 17th, 2007 09:23 AM

Re: Who is Cruising This Week? Sept 18th -Sept. 27th

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo
Tell us about it. LOL

Finally I can respond to this one! My wife and I are crusing on Miracle the 24th. After we get backs its off to Hawaii as crew with NCLA for 5 months!

flowers September 17th, 2007 09:45 AM

I guess that's me. Im driving to Florida from Texas and staying in Biloxi on the way there. Have not been there since the hurricane. Have heard it is still pretty decimated. Any thoughts??

We are doing a B2B on the Sovereign of the Seas 9/24 and 9/28.

I originally planned on driving through Ohio to visit online friends and relatives and staying 3 days in Orlando to do attractions, but then my Dad got sick so we are reluctantly cutting it short, but still doing the cruise(s), so the trip to Florida no longer makes sense I guess just to cruise when we could have cruised out of Texas.

Im telling myself from now on, to only cruise out of Texas, this will be my second time to Florida this year. Went on the Caribbean Princess in January out of Ft. Lauderdale with an online group...so had to go where they decided on. :D

ara0926 September 17th, 2007 11:54 AM

FINALLY I get to post on this thread!

I am leaving Saturday on the Glory however we are not sure exactally where! Carnival won't give us a straight answer!

Oh well! I don't care...I am happy to be on the ship and not in Charlotte! :D

Luanne Russo September 17th, 2007 01:01 PM

You know, I was not going to do this thread this week. My life has become so busy lately, that I couldn't find the time, but I had the strongest feeling that I needed to do it.

I wish for all of you cruising this week, the very best in cruising. LOL

Luanne

JoeysBarAndGrill September 17th, 2007 01:59 PM

I'm on the Elation out of San Diego (9/22/07) to Mexico and back. First Cruise - tremendously excited! Can't wait to do a bunch of relaxing...

Cheers,
~ Joey

blueliner September 18th, 2007 08:25 AM

We're leaving on Wednesday to Vancouver to sail the Vision of the Seas, 9-nights on her last Alaska cruise and her repositioning to Los Angeles!

CaptainEdwardJohnSmith September 18th, 2007 10:08 AM

the Captain and the Mrs might be doing a last-minute repo on the Golden Princess out of Vancouver to LA this coming Sunday 9/23. I'll post later on today if we book it.

Captain :)

David West September 18th, 2007 06:18 PM

The wife and I are sailing out of New Orleans on Saturday (22), then again on the 27'th, for a B2B cruise on the Fantasy. :)

Happy sailing to all; :D
David

flowers September 18th, 2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luanne Russo
You know, I was not going to do this thread this week. My life has become so busy lately, that I couldn't find the time, but I had the strongest feeling that I needed to do it.

I wish for all of you cruising this week, the very best in cruising. LOL

Luanne

thanks Luanne, and hope your week gets less hectic.

CaptainEdwardJohnSmith September 18th, 2007 06:54 PM

We booked today.............not 1 but 2 cruises today:

We sail this Sunday, Sept 23 on the Golden Princess, 6 days Vancouver to LA

We then sail October 9 on the NCL Sun, 18 days Panama Canal, San Diego to Miami

Eric September 19th, 2007 02:02 AM

09/27/2007 4 day Elation, San Diego to Cabo!

Fantasy 05/06/04
Paradise 02/28/05
Paradise 03/06/06
Triumph 09/30/06
Elation 09/27/07

hotmama115 September 19th, 2007 06:27 AM

Yey! i can post a reply
I am leaving out of miami tomorrow on the imagination to key west and mexico, yess!!

popsec September 19th, 2007 07:42 AM

YES! :D .....we're finally under a week as we leave Monday, the 24th, on Carnival Miracle out of NYC. We're meeting up with 3 other couples who were on this same cruise with us last Sept. Is it time to pack yet????

bezany September 19th, 2007 02:45 PM

I cant wait!!!!

It's finally almost here! Just a quick getaway on the Carnival Sensation, leaving on Sept 27th. A Happy Birthday to myself trip.

flowers September 19th, 2007 09:07 PM

Re: I cant wait!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bezany
It's finally almost here! Just a quick getaway on the Carnival Sensation, leaving on Sept 27th. A Happy Birthday to myself trip.

My birthday is the Sept 28th, my cruise is my birthday present too :)

Happy birthday to you!!!

CaptainEdwardJohnSmith September 19th, 2007 09:28 PM

Re: I cant wait!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowers
Quote:

Originally Posted by bezany

My birthday is the Sept 28th, my cruise is my birthday present too :)

Happy birthday to you!!!

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Sweetheart!

Joe323 September 23rd, 2007 10:34 AM

Miracle Tomorrow 9/24 woohoo Me and 7 other buddies

lumofny September 23rd, 2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe323
Miracle Tomorrow 9/24 woohoo Me and 7 other buddies

I think everything is just about packed for us :)