Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Spirit..Oct 29th ..WHO'S GOING ?

Hello everyone...I just returned from a cruise on Royal Carribean to celebrate my grandson's first birthday. It was a family group and we had lots to do every day and we all had a ball and then went to Disneyland too !
I am planning to be in the Carnival Spirit with My daughter and the same grandson, Oct 29th for his second cruise ! He enjoyed cruising and was so well behaved..we decided to go again , while my son in law is away with the Navy.
I would love to have friends to go to the shows with or to the clubs at night as I am sure my daughter will be staying in the cabin with her baby. Some nights I might also babysit as it is an 8 day cruise...but if anybody is looking for somebody to hang out with at night...let me know.
Hugs, Adele
Hope we can plan a Meet and Greet group someplace on the ship the first day !
Sponsored Links