Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Beginner

Default St.Lucia off shore excursions

If you ever are in St. Lucia and need a tourguide..allow me to recommend Fabian Phillips http://www.fabiantoursstlucia.com . My wife gave me the gift of St. Lucia for my birthday. We just returned from a 5 night, 4 day stay in St.Lucia and I can not say enough about just how much our stay was enhanced by using Fabian's tour service.

We saw so many beautiful sights and attractions, all enhanced by his knowledge and personable presentations. The fish fry in Anse La Raye, the "street Party" in Rodney Bay, the canopy ride over the rain forest..and so much more in the way of local fare. We were comfortably transported and never felt safer as we moved through the local stops he provided.

St.Lucia is a beautiful place and we enjoyed each and every moment. I am hopeful that we will return in the near future, and I am certainly planning on utilizing Fabian Phillip's tour service when we do. I would strongly recommend it to anyone considering St. Lucia.
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Use Fabian for your St. Lucia excursions

Fabian was really great at responding to emails promptly and we were very impressed. His expertise in guiding tourists around his beautiful island came into play when he had to help us coordinate a private tour that would accommodate my 88-yr-old mother with Alzheimers who was in a wheelchair. He was totally honest in suggesting places where we could take her wheelchair and advised against some places that I inquired about. He let us know what areas had stairs or the terrain was too rough. Through various emails going back and forth, we were finally very satisfied with our itinerary and had all confidence that our guided private tour would be acceptable to us because of our special needs. After Hurricane Tomas hit St Lucia, I contacted Fabian and he quickly responded that our tour would not be affected. He gave us great comfort and we would highly recommend working with him in designing your individual itineraries of St. Lucia. Fabian let us know in advance that he was not able to be our guide, but he did coordinate with Thomy Valcent to be our guide. When we arrived in St. Lucia on our cruise ship, Fabian was there to meet us and introduce us to Thomy Valcent. Fabian had previously given Thomy our agreed-upon itinerary and had briefed him of our special needs (i.e., wheelchair, dementia and elderly parent). Our day in St. Lucia was really special and we give all thanks to Fabian for helping and assisting us. Donít hesitate to contact Fabian for your St. Lucia tours.