Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to cruisingrandma2007

I guess the point being is that in the folders of what Carnival wants and expects (at least the ones I have read) say no jeans in dinning rooms for dinner. If they have gotten more leanient so be it. Like taking liquor on board in your suitcases. They say dont take it. some just have to do it anyways. Wear what you want to. i do! I dress for dinner..... My choice.... JUST ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!
Old October 20th, 2007, 04:36 AM
Captain

i wrote a long drawn out response, then realized how silly this was.

The OP seems (in my opinion) to have the attitude similair to what my teen used to have. I'll do it my way no matter how it messes it up for anyone else..everyone else be damned.

Wear the jeans...if its what you have to do. Lord knows we wouldnt want to upset your cruise for the chance to wear jeans...i'm sure you never get to wear jeans at home.
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Cruise Maniac

Nurseypoo5

You Go Girl!!!

From one nurse to another.
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseypoo5
The OP seems (in my opinion) to have the attitude similair to what my teen used to have. I'll do it my way no matter how it messes it up for anyone else..everyone else be damned.
I mentioned this in my last post and I will ask again. Why are people equating wearing jeans with an "I don't give a damn" mentality? When I go to the dining room, I don't roll out of bed (or a lounge chair) and just put on the nearest pair of jeans I see. I take as much time to get ready as everyone else if not more; showering, shaving, putting on cologne, putting a nice shirt on that was freshly ironed and carefully folded up into my bag, etc. There are obviously people like you describe that don't give a damn about the way they look, but like I said before, you can look like a slob in khakis and look great in jeans just as easily. Who would look better? The guy wearing his khakis and sneakers (which I have seen plenty of times) or the guy wearing his dark jeans with leather shoes? You have to look at the whole picture. Jeans doesn't automatically mean "not giving a damn".

This is straight from the Carnival FAQ:
Quote:
Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit
Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.
There is no mention of jeans being prohibited in the dining room. It is all a matter of dressing with taste. They mention that dresses or skirts are suggested casual attire. A woman can look like a complete whore wearing one dress and look beautiful and elegant in another the same way a man can look like complete trash wearing one pair of jeans and look stylish, modern, and clean cut in another. That's why you can't just lump a certain article of clothing and deem it appropriate and the other not appropriate (aside from your swimming trunks or some gym shorts). In the bars and clubs that I have been to here in NYC, just about every guy is wearing a pair of jeans and you would have no chance of getting into one of them if you looked like a slob. Maybe it's a regional thing, or maybe it's a generational thing, but jeans aren't what they used to be in my opinion.

Carnival Liberty November 30-December 7, 2013
Carnival Liberty
March 2-March 9, 2013

Carnival Legend November 27-December 4, 2011
Carnival Miracle September 28-October 6 2010
Carnival Victory December 9-16, 2007
Carnival Imagination April 28-May 3, 2007
Carnival Fascination April 24-28, 2006
Carnival Fascination July 10-17, 1999
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Admiral

Were you the same person who was concerned about having a Kmart cruise?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Captain

Quote:
This is straight from the Carnival FAQ:
Quote:
Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit
Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.
Quote:
There is no mention of jeans being prohibited in the dining room. It is all a matter of dressing with taste. They mention that dresses or skirts are suggested casual attire. A woman can look like a complete whore wearing one dress and look beautiful and elegant in another the same way a man can look like complete trash wearing one pair of jeans and look stylish, modern, and clean cut in another. That's why you can't just lump a certain article of clothing and deem it appropriate and the other not appropriate (aside from your swimming trunks or some gym shorts). In the bars and clubs that I have been to here in NYC, just about every guy is wearing a pair of jeans and you would have no chance of getting into one of them if you looked like a slob. Maybe it's a regional thing, or maybe it's a generational thing, but jeans aren't what they used to be in my opinion.
ok, now if you read that correctly...RESORT ATTIRE. Most resorts also do not want jeans in thier more formal dining areas.

check this out.. http://www.drdaveanddee.com/resortattire.html

heres a clip...

'Dear Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee,

We have been invited to a resort on Bermuda for some business meetings. There are several dinners and the dress code states: "Resort Casual" and "Dressy Resort Casual". Can you define and give examples of what my husband and I should wear?

Signed,

No Fashion Sense

Dear No Fashion Sense,

Invitations with the term, "resort", indicate attire that is a cut above very casual clothes. So, avoid jeans, flip flops, camisoles, t-shirts, and short shorts or very short skirts.

Resort wear appropriate for men and women are "country club" type clothing. Since the invitation is for dinner, then evening resort attire for men would be nice slacks, polo shirts, button down shirts, nice shoes or sandals, with the option of wearing a sport coat. '"

you can find this description everywhere. Casual attire would include jeans, but casual RESORT attire does not.

Like i said, wear them if you want to but dont say your following the dress code. They wont kick you out. I dont doubt you look fine in jeans, i know a lot of men who look FINE FINE FINE in a pair of jeans, but it doesnt mean they look "right" in them during a more refined dining situation requiring (or atleast requesting) resort casual DINING attire.

I capped DINING because if you look at the same dining room at luch, then jeans are plenty acceptable as are shorts etc. this is DINNER. Casual resort dining attire is requested. hence ...no jeans.
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Passenger

Quote:

Wear the jeans...if its what you have to do. Lord knows we wouldnt want to upset your cruise for the chance to wear jeans...i'm sure you never get to wear jeans at home.

Dear Miss Nurse,

My attitude is not as you describe, and I'm trying to avoid making attacks towards anyone.

I am simply debating one side of an unbelievable argument that has been quite entertaining. If that equates to me being your son, then so be it. If you read back through my posts, I believe I've made some very valid points that a women of your expertise and refined motherhood would/could appreciate.

"Everyone else be damned".....WTF are you talking about? Are you saying that because someone wears jeans that they are ruining the experience for EVERYONE else??? Man, I'm beginning to wonder what kind of people I'll be meeting on a cruise. I'm now scared.

Yes Beenie, I started the K-Mart post. You'll be glad to know I have never bought a pair of jeans from K-mart though.
-Carnival Legend-October 2010
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:10 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruznut2
The darn things are ugly. The material is heavy, and wears out fast. Why anyone would want to wear them outside a barn let alone to a nice dining room is beyond me.

Laura
IMHO, the jeans fixation is a vestige of our ancient fascination with cowboys. I wear them almost every waking hour because as a retired person my life is filled with home and lawn maintenance activities that are best performed in heavy, tough non-baggy clothing for safety reasons. If yours wear out fast, you must be one of us H&G types too. As fashion wear, they last a long time.

But, as Kuki pointed out, jeans are not comfortable in tropical climes. And they take a lot of packing space. What can be said for them as cruisewear, though, is that you never have to iron them when you unpack. That can also be said for polyester, so perhaps the disco-duck sighting mentioned earlier in this posting was me in my non-wrinkle lightweights.
Sovereign of the Seas 2007
Carnival Fantasy 2008
Carnival Fascination 9/14/09
Freedom of the Seas 11/28/10
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:34 PM
First Mate

Quote:

I do not presume to analyze anyone else's attitudes or origins thereof, but I think I have at least figured out the root of my own: too many years in show business. If I get a casting call for Thurston Howell III, I will NOT show up dressed as Gilligan.
Sovereign of the Seas 2007
Carnival Fantasy 2008
Carnival Fascination 9/14/09
Freedom of the Seas 11/28/10
Old October 20th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Admiral

Based on my observations, the jeans controversy is more an issue on these Internet message boards than on-board ships. On my seven trips at sea, jeans in the dining was never brought to my attention. No doubt someone wore them, but I don't recall noticing (or caring).
However....My humble advice to a first time cruiser would be dress up a little bit more than jeans. For men a pair of trousers is most appropriate for informal nights and on formal nights a coat and tie should be expected.
Those dress standards are very reasonable from my point of view.
Not that I would ever be rude to anyone in jeans ...

/ticker.png">
Old October 20th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

I do not own any, I think they are ugly.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old October 20th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeythyme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruznut2
The darn things are ugly. The material is heavy, and wears out fast. Why anyone would want to wear them outside a barn let alone to a nice dining room is beyond me.

Laura
IMHO, the jeans fixation is a vestige of our ancient fascination with cowboys. I wear them almost every waking hour because as a retired person my life is filled with home and lawn maintenance activities that are best performed in heavy, tough non-baggy clothing for safety reasons. If yours wear out fast, you must be one of us H&G types too. As fashion wear, they last a long time.

But, as Kuki pointed out, jeans are not comfortable in tropical climes. And they take a lot of packing space. What can be said for them as cruisewear, though, is that you never have to iron them when you unpack. That can also be said for polyester, so perhaps the disco-duck sighting mentioned earlier in this posting was me in my non-wrinkle lightweights.
I don't own any.

Laura

Sorry, In my attempt to edit a post I somehow made two.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old October 20th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Passenger

Default Jeans in the dinning room?

My family & I took a cruise to Alaska in June thru NCL. We wore jeans every night with nice tops & NO sneakers to dinner. We even asked at a couple specialty restaurants if we could wear jeans and they said they had no problem with that. The cruise was set up for freestyle "dress as you please" not one where you had assigned dinner times. There was one night that people got dressed up for pictures and a nice dinner. We avoided the restaurants they were going to, that night. Black jeans look just as nice as casual attire. NCL even tells you how you can dress on their web-site. If you take a cruise from New Orleans, they usually allow jeans because you get a lot of people from Texas, where jeans are wore norm.
Old October 20th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Captain

Default Re: Jeans in the dinning room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poof
My family & I took a cruise to Alaska in June thru NCL. We wore jeans every night with nice tops & NO sneakers to dinner. We even asked at a couple specialty restaurants if we could wear jeans and they said they had no problem with that. The cruise was set up for freestyle "dress as you please" not one where you had assigned dinner times. There was one night that people got dressed up for pictures and a nice dinner. We avoided the restaurants they were going to, that night. Black jeans look just as nice as casual attire. NCL even tells you how you can dress on their web-site. If you take a cruise from New Orleans, they usually allow jeans because you get a lot of people from Texas, where jeans are wore norm.
yup freestyle is a bit different, sounds like fun, hope you had a great cruise! I'd love to go to alaska, and yup i'd want to wear jeans there lol brrrrrrrrrrr!
Old October 20th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Jeans in the dining room???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_Cruiser
All I read about is "slacks and a polo shirt" for meals.....well for some, that's not a comfortable style. Heck, that's what I wear to work.....when I'm on vacation I want to wear something I'm comfortable in.

So, is it acceptable to wear jeans to dinner? (Other than the formal nights of course.) Would they actually consider booting me out?

Funny thing is.....I think most people actually look nicer in some "modern pair of jeans" and a nice shirt instead of some lame 1980's slacks and a neon shirt.
On the 9/16/07 Carnival Miracle, the sign at the dining room door clearly stated: "No Shorts Or Bathrobes" So, dress comfortably and enjoy your vacation and your dinner.
Old October 20th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Captain

Right on Ron, Beenie (great point about kmart cruise), Grandma and Nursey...You four summed it up perfectly in my opinion.
Old October 20th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo1959
Quote:
All I read about is "slacks and a polo shirt" for meals.....well for some, that's not a comfortable style. Heck, that's what I wear to work.....when I'm on vacation I want to wear something I'm comfortable in.

So, is it acceptable to wear jeans to dinner? (Other than the formal nights of course.) Would they actually consider booting me out?

Funny thing is.....I think most people actually look nicer in some "modern pair of jeans" and a nice shirt instead of some lame 1980's slacks and a neon shirt.
On the 9/16/07 Carnival Miracle, the sign at the dining room door clearly stated: "No Shorts Or Bathrobes" So, dress comfortably and enjoy your vacation and your dinner.
soon people will be wearing bathrobes adorned with sequins and high heels...after all its comfy and not that far off from a wrap around dress...
Old October 21st, 2007, 12:04 AM
Cruise Maniac

We just returned from our Glory cruise. It seems each time we cruise the dining room gets more and more informal on the whole. We really look forward to our dinner each evening and being dressed appropriately. We saw jeans, camo baseball caps, sneakers nightly (except on formal night). I realize everyone pays for the cruise as we do but the dress codes are stated on the web site, the catalog and even on the Carnival Caper you recieve each day. Also, another problem we noticed was people coming to dinner really late. I'm sure this makes the waiters jobs much more difficult...esp if it is first seating.
Carnival Celebration 03/06
Carnival Fantasy 12/06
Carnival Fantasy 04/07
Carnival Glory 10/07
Carnival Fantasy Jan 2008
Carnival Fascination Oct 2008
Carnival Holiday April 2009
Carnival Dream Dec 2009
Carnival Triumph Jan 2010
Carnival Dream May 2010
Carnival Elation Jan 2011
Carnival Triumph May 2011
Carnival Fascination Feb 2012
Carnival Conquest 12/09/12
Carnival Fascination 01/06/13
Old October 21st, 2007, 03:41 AM
Admiral

Something someone said caught my attention. People assume that jeans are cheap and tacky. So I have to find a nice expensive pair. These are designer jeans and sell for $595. For that money I better look like this model while I'm wearing them. Oddly enough I couldn't find a pair of men's jeans that cost this much.

PS: If the cruiseline doesn't have them on a restricted list then go for it. Just check or cruise line's dress policy.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old October 21st, 2007, 04:07 AM
Admiral

Problem is people hear the word jeans and think this.

However, it is possible to wear a pair of jeans and not even have people realize it. The whole package is more important then just one element. If the cruise line does not restrict it and the outfit is tasteful I don't see a problem. Your wearing jeans doesn't impact my cruise so long as the outfit is tastful. However, good taste can not be defined by a dress code. This man below could wear this outfit (not on formal night) in the dining room. Note: no tennis shoes and the use of a tie.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old October 21st, 2007, 12:57 PM
Passenger

Well done Katlady......

Now I dare some of you "jeans haters" to post your personal pictures of how absolutely STUNNING you looked in your recent casual night to dinner. Formal night doesn't count......show us your khakis!!!!
-Carnival Legend-October 2010
Old October 21st, 2007, 06:38 PM
Captain

Quote:
Well done Katlady......

Now I dare some of you "jeans haters" to post your personal pictures of how absolutely STUNNING you looked in your recent casual night to dinner. Formal night doesn't count......show us your khakis!!!!

actually this was our first dining night, which is usually more casual then the rest just because they understand luggage might not have been recieved and things are wrinkled.

I'm wearing raw silk capri's and strappy heels w/ a shirt and bolero sweater, hubby wearing nice black dockers with a button shirt and black loafer type shoes.

The jeans above with the JACKET AND TIE do look nice and im sure would be just fine...makes a lot of difference then a polo and jeans, which is much much more casual. The jacket and tie bring it together a bit more, plus the jeans arent your standard levi's but probably very expensive dark denim. I'd let hubby wear that if he looked that good in his jeans (but he hates the tie and jacket and saved those for formal nights)[/img]
Old October 21st, 2007, 06:55 PM
Captain

oh i could add this, on our last night at sea (our last day period actually) i didnt feel well and was in bed until 5pm. Bummed i missed our last day on the ship i got up and got dressed, fixed my hair (same style as the above pic) put my make up on etc. I wore a simple white shirt and a pair of capri jeans on. I went around to give out my tips, and when i got to the dining room to tip our waiters and maitre'd, my tablemates (cruise mates peeps) and the waiter begged me to stay and eat. I kept explaining how poor i was dressed and wouldnt dare stay. After much protest i did stay, and was glad in the end, but felt like i looked shabby, nothing different, nice shirt, nice shoes, but those jeans made me feel out of place and uncomfortable because everyone looked so great.

So will they kick you out? Nope, not if you still look nice, but its not the norm and not what is expected of you.

I wont post more, just do as you please, and if you look great then you look great. Up to you really, nothing anyone can say can change your mind.

Have a great cruise!
Old October 21st, 2007, 07:09 PM
kookylabooka

Quote:

Carrnival no longer prohibits jeans for non formal nights.So with a nice top they will be 100% acceptable despite what a vocal minority says.No they will not boot you out.
Old October 21st, 2007, 08:09 PM
First Mate

Nurseypoo, I redid your photo. Took out your DH red eye and the tray with glasses behind you. You can copy/paste it back to your computer.

Carnival - Spirit: Alaska (August 8, 2007)
Carnival - Miracle: Exotic Western Caribbean (April 9, 2006)
Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas: Eastern Caribbean (January 2005)
Old October 21st, 2007, 09:05 PM
Captain

Renee how did you dump that tray??? i noticed the evil eyes coulda done that myself lol, but the tray??? you cant even tell! I love that, what program do you have...i bought paint shop pro once and played with it a couple of days and decided i needed a degree in paintshop pro to continue...gave it up.
Old October 21st, 2007, 09:41 PM
First Mate

NurseyPoo,

Glad you liked it!

I use Photoshop CS2. It's an amazing program that can do just about everything. You can study it for years and still not touch the surface of it's capabilities, it's that powerful. It's what the professionals use.

Did you say that your daughter was still in school? If so, you can pick up Photoshop CS3 at the academic price of under $300. That's a steal since it goes for more than double that at regular price.

If you invest the time, there's nothing you won't be able to do.

Carnival - Spirit: Alaska (August 8, 2007)
Carnival - Miracle: Exotic Western Caribbean (April 9, 2006)
Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas: Eastern Caribbean (January 2005)
Old November 15th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

It seems a solution for the whole dress up/dress how you want for dinner would be for the cruise line to designate at least one dining room seating each night to "no restrictions" as far as dress goes. This way everyone could be comfortable/happy.
Carnival Celebration 03/06
Carnival Fantasy 12/06
Carnival Fantasy 04/07
Carnival Glory 10/07
Carnival Fantasy Jan 2008
Carnival Fascination Oct 2008
Carnival Holiday April 2009
Carnival Dream Dec 2009
Carnival Triumph Jan 2010
Carnival Dream May 2010
Carnival Elation Jan 2011
Carnival Triumph May 2011
Carnival Fascination Feb 2012
Carnival Conquest 12/09/12
Carnival Fascination 01/06/13
Old November 15th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Beginner

This is my first time here and I have to say, it seems to be a hostile and judgmental environment.

At the risk of starting another flame war, I just came across this thread and I'd like to say that I for one prefer wearing jeans. I'm a software developer (I also own 3 businesses) and jeans are the standard business attire, although I opt for collared shirts rather than the T-Shirts some programmers favor. I have always preferred thick clothes, both shirts and trousers. Where I live in Australia it often gets over 40C (104F) in Summer but I wear jeans and still find them comfortable. I don't know why some find them uncomfortable but that's ok. I'm talking about dark coloured, clean jeans, not the holey, torn, frayed and/or simulated dirty, worn "fashion" types. Those ones look way past their "Use By" date. I throw mine out whenever they start to look even mildly worn. Maybe jeans are different in the US.

I don't know what "dockers" are? Here it's someone who works at the ship docking yards so that gives me a probably incorrect image of clothes a lot rougher than jeans. I own a number of suits, business shirts and, at last count, 47 ties, but I would much rather dine in a good clean pair of dark jeans and a nice shirt than that gear. Of course, formal nights are totally different.

Sometimes I wear jeans to dinner, and sometimes I wear business trousers. At all times I dress smartly and am always well groomed. I think the key is "dressed smartly" rather than the grade of fabric worn. Track suit pants are never going to look smart IMHO. It's funny how some people like to generalise and pigeon-hole other people. I like to wear jeans and yet I'm not a slob, nor do I drink alcohol (ever), or take any other form of intoxicating substance, so you won't find me acting obnoxiously in a restaurant or exhibiting raucous behavior. I'm a compassionate, generally positive, and fun loving person. I get on well with most people, and try not to judge because everyone is different and unique in their own way. I don't have the attitude that "I'll wear whatever I damn well want to and to hell with everyone else", and I'd hazard a guess that many of the people that are dressed smartly in jeans don't either.

As long as someone dresses smartly (see above) at dinner I really don't care what they wear. I'm more interested in people's true nature rather in the clothes they wear or what they can afford. Some people like to present a facade of sophistication and superiority, and act all pompous, which I find irritating and arrogant. I prefer down to earth people that aren't trying to be someone else. Some people seem to spend all their time worrying about what other people and doing and wearing, and get annoyed because people don't adhere to their view of the world. Me, I'll enjoy myself regardless. Not that I'm saying anyone here is like that.

FWIW.

Steve
Old November 17th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rirruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron
When someone doesn't want to conform to whats expected for just a few days, it's not only the fact that they won't wear something nicer than jeans to the dining room but a showing by that person a disdain for whats proper. I think thats what sets most people off--not so much the jeans but the message that that person is sending is saying " screw you--I'll do as I please.
This is my problem with the anti-jeans people. Why does wearing jeans equate to "scew you-I'll do as I please"? The only thing that Carnival prohibits in the dining rooms are shorts and bathing suits. I have worn jeans plenty of times to the dining room and that never came across my mind. I always have a nice shirt on, clean shaven, freshly showered, when going to dinner. I look just as clean cut wearing a polo and dark jeans than some guy wearing his khakis. This whole notion of not being able to look neat or proper or whatever while wearing jeans is ridiculous in my mind. People can look like they belong working on a farm wearing jeans but you can also look stylish, casual, and clean as well in them. Someone can look like a total slob wearing a pair of slacks just as easily as someone wearing jeans can look great. I am not trying to bite your head off but people should realize that jeans should not automatically equate to being plain, average, everyday, tacky, untidy, etc.
Very well Said! I think people should realize, JEANS ARE allowed in the dining room!
Sensation '99, '04, '08
Triumph '99 & '03
Victory '00 & '02
Imagination '01
Fascination '05
Navigator Sept '05, Jan '09, Mar 10
Valor Aug 6, 2006, Sept 2010
Adventure 10/06
Elation Nov. 30 2006
Majesty OS June 8 2007
Glory Dec 07
Destiny 8/09, 10/11