Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Admiral

Default Back from "Miracle" GREAT CRUISE!

The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I just returned from our eight day aboard "Miracle", and we truly had a wonderful cruise. Miracle has always been one of our favorite ships, and once again, she proved to be Outstanding! I sang both in the passenger talent show, and was "Frank Sinatra" again in the Legend show. Got my usual "15 minutes of fame".
Have to get ready for work tomorrow, but if you have any questions, fire away. 8)

Ken
"SkyMaster"
Old October 30th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Welcome back Ken and vita. Nice to hear that you had a great cruise. Look forward to seeing you both at Tony Romas.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old October 30th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Gosh that went fast!, Glad to have you back, with your words of wisdom:)

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 30th, 2007, 10:28 PM
First Mate

Ken - any chance you're cruising again soon? We'll be on the Carnival Victory the week of Thanksgiving. I remember seeing you on what I believe was the Legend (or maybe it was the Glory) a year or 2 ago. It's hard to keep them all straight! You did a great job as "Frank". We spoke on this site after that cruise and it's interesting to keep seeing your postings and your travels.
Old October 31st, 2007, 07:57 AM
Admiral

Laura: Yep, we'll both be at Tony Romas,,,can't wait to see you again.
Trip: Thanks for the kind words. I'll probably post a bit of "wisdom" soon.
Chris: Yes,,we're doing the "Legend" on December 9th, and the "Inspiration" on March 10th. Come on along,,we'd love to see you again, and thanks for the comments on my "Frank" portrayals. I really enjoy doing the "Legends" shows, and was just telling the lovely Mrs. Jones, (Vita) that I might do "Elvis" next time.

Ken
"Sky"
Old October 31st, 2007, 12:26 PM
Captain

Default Re: Back from "Miracle" GREAT CRUISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymaster
The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I just returned from our eight day aboard "Miracle", and we truly had a wonderful cruise. Miracle has always been one of our favorite ships, and once again, she proved to be Outstanding! I sang both in the passenger talent show, and was "Frank Sinatra" again in the Legend show. Got my usual "15 minutes of fame".
Have to get ready for work tomorrow, but if you have any questions, fire away. 8)

Ken
"SkyMaster"
Was Lenny Halliday still the CD?
RCI Monarch of The Seas 1998
Ecstasy 2000
Carnival Miracle 9/24/07
Upcoming Fascination 11/5/09
Old October 31st, 2007, 08:42 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to moniqueh

hi,

We are leaving on the Miracle on jan 26th,, do you have any advise? WE were told to bring our own water on board.. Is this necessary? do we need bottled water on ship? If we bring on a 24 of beer,, do they check?
Old October 31st, 2007, 08:53 PM
Admiral

Nope,,the CD on our cruise was Brent Mitchell. He was O.K., but frankly we rarely saw him.
I wouldn't bother carrying water aboard. The water right out of the tap is actually very good when cool, and they put bottled water in your cabin, if you don't mind paying a bit for it. The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I usually use that water for pill taking, and drinking while in the cabin.
We really like the Spirit class ships. IMO they are just the right size,,,big enough to have lots of activities, but not so big that you are fighting crowds of 3500 people all trying to go the same place at the same time. We found no problem getting a lounge chair,,,even on sea days, and yes, they do have aluminum framed chaise loungers,,,not the plastic "hit you in the back of the head, when you sit" chairs that the Conquest class ships have.
Entertainment was GREAT,,,and especially the "Ticket To Ride" production show. DON'T MISS IT!

Ken
"Sky"

P.S. The shower in our cabin was OUTSTANDING! Great pressure, and so, so relaxing. I could have spent the entire cruise there! 8)
Old November 1st, 2007, 11:34 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymaster
Nope,,the CD on our cruise was Brent Mitchell. He was O.K., but frankly we rarely saw him.
I wouldn't bother carrying water aboard. The water right out of the tap is actually very good when cool, and they put bottled water in your cabin, if you don't mind paying a bit for it. The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I usually use that water for pill taking, and drinking while in the cabin.
We really like the Spirit class ships. IMO they are just the right size,,,big enough to have lots of activities, but not so big that you are fighting crowds of 3500 people all trying to go the same place at the same time. We found no problem getting a lounge chair,,,even on sea days, and yes, they do have aluminum framed chaise loungers,,,not the plastic "hit you in the back of the head, when you sit" chairs that the Conquest class ships have.
Entertainment was GREAT,,,and especially the "Ticket To Ride" production show. DON'T MISS IT!

Ken
"Sky"

P.S. The shower in our cabin was OUTSTANDING! Great pressure, and so, so relaxing. I could have spent the entire cruise there! 8)
Ken:

Ditto on "Ticket to Ride" the shower and the deck chairs!!!
RCI Monarch of The Seas 1998
Ecstasy 2000
Carnival Miracle 9/24/07
Upcoming Fascination 11/5/09