Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Familiar Face

Default Meet and Greet on Carnival Paradise

Wanted to let you all know how GREAT the meet and greet was on Carnival Paradise, Nov 23, 2007. We met at the Piano Bar with Barry, who is a awesome entertainer. He made everyone feel welcome and encouraged people to mingle with those they did not know, this made it very easy to meet new, fun people who I enjoyed seeing later on the cruise as well, at the comedy shows, at meals, etc... I have read some discouraging things about the meet and greet, so wanted to add my two cents. There were approx. 40 people there when i was there about 10pm-midnight, age range was 21 to 60ish with a fairly equal mix of (handsome) men and (pretty)women, OK, so not everyone there was ready for a photo shoot, but everyone I met was attractive in one way or another. If you take a cruise on Paradise, don't miss being entertained by Barry at the Piano Bar, single, married or otherwise! I will probably take another cruise on the Paradise during warmer weather just because of how well Barry treated the passengers; the adult comedy shows were very good, the food was not so good, but Barry was great! Happy cruising. Kathie
Sponsored Links