Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Beginner

Default Carnival Liberty Bathroom Question

What toiletries are provided in cabin bathrooms (Carnival Liberty).............I hate to pack something I don't need.
Sponsored Links
Old December 9th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival Liberty Bathroom Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nroyohio
What toiletries are provided in cabin bathrooms (Carnival Liberty).............I hate to pack something I don't need.
In the shower there are body wash and shampoo dispensers. On the counter is a basket with some basic supplies; razors, tooth paste, mouthwash, hand soap, hair gel, small travel toothbrush, small pak of q-tips. These are the things I can remember anyway.

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Admiral

The basket of amenities are unpredictable. The only thing you can count on is the shower gel and shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower. The only thing in the basket that has been consist in my travels is the disposable razors. More often than not you will get toothpaste but I have been on a cruise where the toothpaste samples were not given out.

Used to be a time when the shower gel was Lever 2000 and the shampoo was Dove. Now I have noticed that both of those brands have been removed from the dispenser so I do not know what brand Carnival is using these days. It still smells the same and is of like quality so it may still be Dove and Lever 2000 but the name brands are gone.

I suggest a trip to your local Target or Walmart and stack up on the travel/trial size items. Both of these discounters have an extensive collection of just about any and all items needed for travel. This way you don't bring back half empty bottles of lotion/deordorant/shampoo, etc. Use it and discard the bottle, leaving room to pack your liquor and sourvenirs for the return trip home.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)
Old December 11th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Captain

Seems like the supplies were very limted there were 2 dispensers in the shower one marked body wash the other shampoo. I brought my own shampoo as I wanted MY shampoo not some generic and possibly inferior product. There were also some toothpaste samples razors thats about it.
RCI Monarch of The Seas 1998
Ecstasy 2000
Carnival Miracle 9/24/07
Upcoming Fascination 11/5/09
Old December 11th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

bring your own toilet paper unless you can tolerate 1 ply!!!