Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Admiral

Default Carnival Freedom Thanksgiving Cruisemates Style Pt 2

Day 2... First day at sea. I was lazy that day and stayed on the balcony a lot. We would go out and explore from time to time but I just didn't feel very well that morning. Maybe it was the travelling the day before. We did some trivia and back to the cabin. Later in the afternoon, Sandra started to feel motion sickness and she did the band thing. I showed her how to lay in bed to feel better and she did, enough to fall asleep. I always say, if you are unconscious, then you don't feel the pain! Later she got up and we got dressed for the first formal night. After arriving and meeting the others in the waiting area, she was feeling too ill to continue so we went back to the cabin and spent the rest of the night in there while she slept it off.

Day 3... San Juan. We did a lot of trivia again and met the Cruisemates in Scott's for the give swap. While we were there, the Freedom arrived in San Juan. We went back to the cabin and I watched and took pictures of a sea plane taking off from the water. The weather looked threatening but was not raining... yet. We finally left to go to shore but when we got to the pier, it was storming. So, we went back inside to the dockside mall and shopped and sampled rum drinks. Took pictures and back to the ship. Had dinner and went to the shows. So many people got wet that evening when they got stuck out in the open on the island.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old December 10th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Admiral

Hi, Michael, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you on the ship.
Old December 10th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Admiral

Oh, myself. Did you have the early sitting for dinner?

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old December 11th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Admiral

Yes, we had the 6:15 seating for dinner. I met Kuki in the Deli line on the first day.
Old December 11th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Admiral

That is so unfortunate. I wanted to meet everyone.