After five cruises with Carnival, I have to complain about some things that Carnival makes me do. After reading this list, maybe some of you fellow CCâ€™s could advise me on whom to contact. Ok, why does Carnival make me:
1. Wait in line to check in without offering me a Foo-foo drink?
2. Meet all these smiling, pleasant people that direct me to the Lido deck for a lunch as soon as we board the ship?
3. Get my first Foo-foo drink with my lunch?
4. Get to my cabin to drop off my carryon luggage and then met at the door by the cabin stewards that are smiling, eager to see if we need anything, and wants to know our names?
5. Eat at least five times a day, but offer eight meals, not to include 24 hour room service, and 24 hour pizzeria?
6. Have waiters that know our names after the first night and seem to know just what would be good for me to eat?
7. Have great entertainment throughout the cruise that makes us happy, laugh, and just enjoy ourselves?
8. Eat, sleep, or use the restroom and nothing else?
9. Live in a clean room, clean ship, and everyone seems to be having a great time?
10. Get off the ship just because we ended back to the port we started from?
Can anyone offer a suggesting about how we can handle these observations on our upcoming Triumph cruise?