Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Beginner

Default Conquest-Video Game question for parents with teens

Can anyone who has sailed the Conquest lately with teens tell me exactly what game consoles are in the teen rooms? Specifically for the 12-14 year age group. Is there also a separate pay as you play "video arcade"? THanks very much!
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

I can not list the games, but the Conquest does have a arcade, but I'll bet your kids will be so busy, they won't spend as much time in there as they might think.

Have a great cruise, on a great ship.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old January 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Beginner

Thanks Luanne,

Athough we do mostly family activities together and have a great time, I would like my 13 yr old son to be able to do something with other teens. His brother and sister are over 18. It has been very difficult finding info about the Circle C program and activites for the 12-14 age group, specifically on the Conquest. It seems like there is a dedicated space for Camp Carnival, the 2-11 group, and then there is a dedicated space for O2, the 15-17 older teens. But nowhere on the ship can I find just where the younger teens are supposed to do their activities. I have found conflicting info about whether Carnival will or will not allow teens to move up or down from one group to another. Since we will be traveling on the January 13th sailing, I imagine there won't be that many young people. Anyone else have any recent experience with this?
Old January 5th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

It will be difficult for me to say exactly what will happen, but as far as your son moving up, if he is not mature, he probably will fill left out in the older group, and yes it is possible to move up. It will depend on how many kids are on board, as to if he can move.

We started cruising after our kids got to old for the younger group, but I have seen them throughout the ship, doing all kinds of activities.

The older group is basically the teen club, and things related to it.

Tell your son to go to the meet and greet when you first board, and hopefully will find someone his age to hang with during the cruise.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link