Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Beginner

Default questions about going on a cruise on december 20th

Ive just resent got out of the Marine Corps and have never been on a Cruise Ship before. My family is plannin a reuinon type thing. Are there usally alot of people in the age range of 18 to 25 that go on Cruises during the Christmas holiday time fram. Im planning on going on a cruise on December 20th, 2008
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Admiral

You'll find people from all age groups on your cruise. And, if you have your "dress uniform', it wil be perfect for "formal night"
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

SPO? How long a cruise are you talking about? a week, or 3 to 4 days? The truth is, I would not take a holiday cruise as a solo male looking to meet new people. I would go to our singles area and look for groups of singles cruising togther.

If you are talking about a 3-4 day cruise there will be many more singles, but a week-long cruise over the holidays will be mostly families and couples. A cruise ship can be a lonely place for a single male when everyone else is part of a couple or family.

It is "possible" that you would meet a lot of people, but certainly no guarantee. Go to our "single cruisers" board under "people" above.