Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Familiar Face

Default shore excursions through ship

Hi everyone,

I have never done this before, so am hoping for some help.... (newbie here)

I just did all the fun pass info, etc on the carnival site, then I went ahead and booked the shore excursions we wanted with the ship, and put in the credit card info etc, but now I am not sure if I actually booked them or not. Anyone know how I can see what I booked, etc.... When I try to go check it says "no active bookings", so I am not sure.

Also, in case I actually did book, will the credit card be charged right away, or will they wait until the excursion has occurred?

Any help on this will help. One more thing, does it take a time lapse of a certain amount of time before I can view my excursions.... or did I just goof up and do something wrong?????
Help.....

Thanks

Maria
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Admiral

Carnival just made some changes to their website so not quite sure how that may or may not effect the way you view excursions.

Credit card is charged immediately for on line purchases.
54 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X2, Triumph, Miracle, Breeze, Sunshine X2
6 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway
7 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta
HAL Statendam
Old January 14th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to wildcrazyatver

well im also a newbie to this ,but i did book online through carnival if you like to see if your bookings were there go to carnival site sign into your account or site and at the top of the page you will see a list of things you can do ,,what you want is to click on my reservation it will bring you to where it will show yo to add excursions and if you did then it will be here to view ,if you need further assistance you may contact me ,my emil is in my profile