Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Passenger

Default 18 to 20 year old cruisers

We are cruising on the Triumph on 8/3/08. In our group are 3 young adults, 18, 19 and 19. What types of "get to know" activities does Carnival offer for this age group? We have cruised several times in the past but never before on Carnival.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel

They are past the age and are adults, so it'll be meeting people on deck or in the public rooms. Most ships do have a singles meet and greet at least one night.

There is so much action going on all over the ship they shouldn't have trouble meeting people. Now, if they are considered attractive the chances are good they'll have no problem.....Me, no, I don't fit that, but I am not there to meet people to party with, I am there to have fun and shop....gotta shop, oh ya, oh ya......

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....
Old January 18th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Captain

are there any over 23 yr old cruisers with the group? Maybe im wrong but didnt i hear that someone had to be over 23??? or is that with a minor only? I'm confused lol
Old January 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Captain

yes here it is....from carnival..

(f) Carnival shall refuse boarding to any Guest under the age of twenty-one unless: (1) the Guest is traveling in the same stateroom with an individual twenty-five years or older; (2) traveling in the same stateroom with their spouse; or (3) traveling with a parent or guardian in an accompanying stateroom. Proof of age and/or proof of marriage are required. Carnival shall not be liable to make any refunds or for any damages with respect to any Guest’s failure to provide proper proof of age or marriage or otherwise comply with this provision

I did notice you said "in our group", so if you have 2 adults over 25, i would make sure you booked the rooms with atleast 1 over 25 in each room, the switch i t up as you get there.
Old January 18th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Passenger

Default 2 adults

There are 5 in the group. 2 over age 25---the 18-20 year olds are our children.
Old January 18th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainEdwardJohnSmith
Default Re: 18 to 20 year old cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekfla
We are cruising on the Triumph on 8/3/08. In our group are 3 young adults, 18, 19 and 19. What types of "get to know" activities does Carnival offer for this age group? We have cruised several times in the past but never before on Carnival.

the 18 and 19 yr olds are still TEENS! no other way around it!

Captain
Old January 20th, 2008, 02:35 AM
StephenAGoreJr

Nursey poo seemed to be trying to rain on you guys parade. In fact starting January 1st, 2008 the 25 year old doesn't even have to be in the same room. Just as long as they are in the same room, across the hall, or a room next door.