I swear all the CD's use the same bunch of jokes during disembarkation speech.. They talk about the guy that forgot to leave clothes for himself and walked off with a towel and they do a list of stupid questions from stupid passengers: ENJOY
This is from a facebook group I came across:
1. What time is the midnight buffet?
2. Does the ship generate its own electricity?
3. Do these stairs go up or down?
4. How do I work the microwave in my stateroom? (Its a
5. Does this elevator take me to the back of the ship?
6. Do the crew sleep on board?
7. Will we see dolphins in the morning?
8. Can we look at the anchor? (When anchored!)
9. What will the weather be like next wednesday? (Erm - how long is a piece of string?!)
10. Can you move the lifeboat from our stateroom window?!
11. Has this ship ever sunk before? (Hmm!)
12. Is the water in the toilet salt water or fresh water? (Why dont you taste it!)
13. Which part of England are you from?..Australia??
14. Ahh - you're from Melbourne...do you know David Smith?!!
15. Why does the ship not have cable?
16. (On formal night at Captain's Cocktail) Who's driving the boat?
17. Why are we not docked (urhhh... because there's no pier??!!!)
18. I'm claustrophobic... is there any chance of an upgrade?
19. Do the lifeboats really float?
20. Why am I standing in this line?? (Well I don't know buddy, why ARE you standing in this line??)
21. (Cruise to Nowhere) When are we docking at the first port?? (Did you REALLY book this cruise yourself)??
22. What do I do with my life jacket after boat drill?? (Hmmm... lemme think...)
23. Does this elevator go to deck 4?
24. Do these stairs go up
25. Why isn't everything in the shops reduced on the last day of the cruise?
26. The orange pillows on my bed are so hard, can we get softer ones ? ( Ma'am, that will be your lifejacket )