CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Vacations to go? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/345717-vacations-go.html)

Ky Cruiser January 29th, 2008 06:48 PM

Vacations to go?

Has anyone used Vacations to Go.com :?: If so, how was it :?: Also, how is the ship Fascination, condition, crew, food etc. :?:
Thanks

Ecstasy 1997
Imagination 2001
Holiday 2003

cruise dreaming January 29th, 2008 09:19 PM

We have used Vacations to go with their travel agent - Adam is fantastic.

Ky Cruiser January 29th, 2008 10:13 PM

Good to hear that. :D I have been getting emails from them for quite some time. They seem to have really good deals. Thanks :!:

Ecstasy 1997
Imagination 2001
Holiday 2003

lauera9482 January 29th, 2008 10:32 PM

when booking my most recent cruise I looked at Vacations-to-go and cruises-n-more. Cruises-n-more gave the better deal for what I was looking for.

By the way what part of KY are you from? I am currently attending college in MA, but am originally from Northern KY.

Ky Cruiser January 30th, 2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauera9482
when booking my most recent cruise I looked at Vacations-to-go and cruises-n-more. Cruises-n-more gave the better deal for what I was looking for.

By the way what part of KY are you from? I am currently attending college in MA, but am originally from Northern KY.

I live in Benton between Paducah & Murray near KY LAKE & Land Between The Lakes aka LBL. I am 30-40 min. away from TN, MO, & ILL.

I will check out Cruises-n-more. Thanks

Ecstasy 1997
Imagination 2001
Holiday 2003

xtsea99 January 30th, 2008 05:36 PM

Hi. I've been on the Fascination 4 times in the last 5 years. Most recently, Dec '07. (Miami - Nassau - Miami). While the ship is one of the older ones, it's in very good condition. Well maintained, clean and still large enough for a weekend getaway. The one time I spent the extra $ for a balcony on this ship was a total waste... the balcony rooms are obstructed by the life boats, so the views are quite limited. Other than that, we had a great time.

Hope you have a great trip.

Pam in SW Florida

HiiPocket January 30th, 2008 09:44 PM

I just booked my 6th cruise thru vacationstogo.com. Lindy is the best. I shop their prices and still havnt found better deals. Enjoy your cruise.

libbygms February 1st, 2008 09:28 PM

vacations to go

I used this sight for my very first cruise & they were great!!! I was traveling alone & was totally GREEN to the whole cruise experience. They helped me step by step. The price quoted was the price I paid. No hidden costs. I have used them several times & no complaints.

Libby

JaxMate February 11th, 2008 09:00 PM

I've used VTG and they were great...especially Janet Ponzio. My next cruise, however, I booked directly thru Carnival and got a better deal. However, I will use VTG again as I enjoyed every minute of the process with them.