Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Pride Feb 3-10 Review

So we have taken our 2nd cruise, and I'm ready to book number 3 but just having a hard time deciding on which cruise to go on. So onto the review!

Our Cabins were 8230 & 8228 with extended balconies. We loved the location of our cabins, and our cabin steward was very good. Our only complaint to him was he would take our used blue carnival beach towels when he cleaned the cabin, but he would not replace them with new ones, we would have to call to get them delivered.

Our head water in the dining hall was Marcello and he was wonderful. He told us he has been a Carnival waiter now for 18 years, and he loves his job. We chatted every night, and I hope he gets his wish to come up to Alaska on Carnival Spirit before he retires.

The entertainment was very good on the ship, the lead male singer Ed Chen who was on the Glory on our last cruise is now on the Pride and he remembered talking with us even though it was nearly a year and a half ago. He is retiring in June with his wife and planning to travel around for a while. The shows on this cruise were much better then on the Glory, but the comedians were not nearly as good.

All in all it was a great cruise, but I dont see us coming back to the Mexican riveria any time soon, our future cruises will be down in the carribean where we have enjoyed the ports much more.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Loved your review. Can you tell us more? Maybe start from when you got on the ship.

I know, I know, I love reading reviews.

Glad you had a good time.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link