CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Just returned from the Inspiration... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/346568-just-returned-inspiration.html)

ara0926 February 12th, 2008 11:09 AM

Just returned from the Inspiration...

It was a great Cruise with a great crew and staff!

Even won BINGO!

If anyone has any questions please ask away!

Until then!

Ashley

Luanne Russo February 12th, 2008 03:54 PM

Ashley,

That's not fair!! You have to tell us about it. LOL You don't have to worry about how good you are in telling, but I guarantee we will be hanging on to your every word. LOL

skymaster February 12th, 2008 04:20 PM

Hello Ashley:

How did you like the pool area since they did the upgrades? How about the cabins? New bedding etc.? The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I are sailing "Inspiration" again on March 10th, and we loved her before the upgrades, so can't wait to sail her with the new stuff aboard.

Ken
"Sky"

ara0926 February 12th, 2008 04:42 PM

Don't worry...

I am in the process of writing my review! I hope to have it posted in the next day or two!

CruiseJunkee February 12th, 2008 07:39 PM

I can't wait to hear - we sailed on the Inspiration the last 2 years - last year right before they did the upgrades! I'm so jealous!! We are going on the Victory this year instead of the Inspiration - we LOVE the Inspiration and will cruise again on it soon!

ShotoJuku February 12th, 2008 07:51 PM

Type Faster!! :D

Luanne Russo February 12th, 2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShotoJuku
Type Faster!! :D

LOL LOL LOL LOL

UConn1 February 12th, 2008 10:25 PM

I cruised the Inspiration 3 times last year. First two pre-refurb, then in December post-refurb. Each cruise was better than the prior one. What a wonderful ship. Each of the three cruises the staff were wonderful and I had a great time. Definitely one of my favorite ships. Can't wait to read your review. The refurb of the main pool area was great - much more "open" than before with no slide right in the middle. The Serenity area was peaceful and the new waiting area in the spa is a great addition. Having been on her pre-refurb, I noticed minor things had not been fixed (I work in Facilities - I am trained to notice minor things), but most people would never have noticed.

Jodi

ara0926 February 12th, 2008 11:54 PM

Ok...

I am almost done...its more of a Virtual Cruise (I learned from the Best Luanne Russo).

I hope to have it posted shortly!

Be Patient!

Ashley

ara0926 February 13th, 2008 12:41 AM

My Review/Virtual Cruise of the Carnival Inspiration

I posted in a new thread! =)

Sorry to be such a tease!

Ashley

jpmaximus February 13th, 2008 02:48 AM

I dont know what it is about the Inspiration but she is such a great ship!

cutestmomof4 February 14th, 2008 11:56 AM

Thanks for your rundown on the cruise! We leave on Saturday on the Inspriation, and this is our first cruise ever! We can't wait, and your recap of everything was awesome!!!!!!
Thanks again!
Heather

mehawk February 14th, 2008 01:20 PM

Such a tease LOL

ara0926 February 14th, 2008 01:47 PM

Heather -

You will have an amazing time! This ship was so much fun!

Please tell Phil (the red headed british social host) that Ashley, one of the CRAZY girls said hi! (if he says who...just mentioned the one who flashed the entire Paris Lounge last week!) hee hee!

I look forward to hearing about your adventures!

Ashley

ShotoJuku February 15th, 2008 07:53 AM

3 days and still no review; stop day dreaming about your trip and share - :D

ara0926 February 15th, 2008 08:17 AM

ShotoJuku -

The Review is in a new thread...

And I am not really daydreaming about it so much as I am trying to plan another short cruise before my week on the Splendor in November!

Take Care
Ashley

ShotoJuku February 15th, 2008 02:04 PM

Thanks for the great review!

It answered many questions for a first-time cruiser who will be on board the same vessel on 1 May 08.

ara0926 February 15th, 2008 02:34 PM

Glad you enjoyed!

If you have any other questions Please ask...I will do my best to answer!

mehawk February 15th, 2008 03:06 PM

Still waiting... people want to know! LOL

ara0926 February 15th, 2008 04:42 PM

Here ya go mehawk!

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...piration54.cfm

Somehow I made reader review of the week... I think its b/c I am the only one who send a review in this week! =)

Enjoy!

Ashley

soo amazinggg x February 28th, 2008 10:05 PM

can you tell me what the women wore to dinner - how dressy do we need to be?? thanks for the info

ara0926 February 28th, 2008 11:16 PM

Soo Amazinggg x -

For Dinner what most women wore looked nice...I know that is pretty vague but everyone looked very presentable. I wore a very very very dark denim skirt 2 nights night with a very nice black shirt and heels one night and the 1st night with a button down dress shirt. Formal night I wore a nice cocktail type dress but very simple but nice. The other night I wore slacks a sweater and a fun chunky necklace.

I would say that what I wore was pretty comparable to other women on the ship (that were non-red hatters who went all out in purple and red sequins every night).

Hope that helped. If you have any other questions please let me know!

Ashlye